First the 43-101 report on what they have by an independent geologist
The mineral resource estimate yields an Indicated Resource of 1.76 Mt at 17.00% Cgr and Inferred Resource of 1.53 Mt at 16.4% Cgr. The pit constrained resource sensitivity remains robust even in reducing significantly the assumed commodity price (US$ 1,140 per tonne graphite, or CDN$ 1,530 per tonne)
Second the market cap
Market Cap 2,175,903 11/04/2022
Now for the formula, take the proven number of tonnes divided by the grade leaves you with the number of tonnes of pure product in the ground. Now multiply that by the sale price per tonne and you have the future market cap or net worth of the company with the product in the ground (in situ).
The only thing not in the equation is the cost to extract and the management overhead.
so here it is in raw form
Inferred 1.53 million tonnes divided by 16.4% = 250920 tonnes
therefore 250920 tonnes x $ 1,140 per tonne = $286,048,800 value in the ground before extraction and the market cap (investors value of company) is only $2,175,903.
Bought the wife a new Mercedes off one of these undiscovered mining plays a few years ago. You just have to be patient,,, 2 years +/-
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent GBMIF News
- Green Battery Minerals creates lithium-ion battery using esg-friendly graphene technology and enters into memorandum of understanding with graphene star, a uk graphene producer • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 01/23/2023 06:41:37 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Completes 2nd Drilling Program At Zone 6 Of The Berkwood Graphite Project • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 10/06/2022 05:19:47 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Mobilizes To Berkwood Graphite Property, Quebec, To Undertake 6th Drill Program • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 08/26/2022 01:13:07 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Receives Assays from Drilling into Graphite Outcrops on Zone 1. Intersecting 19.5 metres of 35.52% Grade Graphite and 51.20 meters of 22.61% Grade Graphite. • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 08/12/2022 10:07:48 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Reports New Graphic Outcrops On Zone 6 And Channel Sampling • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 07/15/2022 12:53:17 PM
- Green Battery Minerals Receives Assays From Drilling Into Graphite Outcrop On Zone 6. Intersecting 28.48 Meters Of 28.37% Grade Graphite. Proving Our Concept That Our Graphite Is Open To Depth • InvestorsHub NewsWire • 05/06/2022 12:44:33 PM
Hollywall Entertainment Inc., (OTC:HWAL) Announces the completion of its 2021 and 2020 Audit (s) • HWAL • Mar 24, 2023 12:48 PM
Glucose Health, Inc. Fiscal 2022 Annual Report • GLUC • Mar 23, 2023 3:23 PM
Nextech3D.ai Announces Its AI-Powered SaaS Platform Toggle3D Experiences A +963% Jump in Users in 60-Days Crossing Over 1000 Users • NTAR • Mar 23, 2023 7:07 AM
Lifecycle Assessment by Benchmark Shows TMC's NORI-D Nodule Project Could Outperform Land-Based Routes of Producing Nickel, Copper and Cobalt in Almost Every Impact Category Analyzed • TMC • Mar 22, 2023 1:44 PM
Fineqia Announces Partnership with Paris Blockchain Week to Accelerate Digital Asset Innovation • FNQQF • Mar 22, 2023 10:03 AM
E-Cite and ClearMarket Launch Nationwide EV Distribution Network Becoming the First All EV Dealership Opening in the Cerritos Auto Square, the World's Largest Automall • VAPR • Mar 22, 2023 9:41 AM