September 2020 - February 8 (roughly): $TSNP (at the time prior to name change)
$TSNP ran from $.0001 to $1.97 (a 1.97 Million % increase)
Since the 1 for 4 Reverse Split, Ticker Symbol & Name Change, which all took place sometime near 1st to 2nd week in February 2021, $HMBL HUMBL INC. has tanked for 17 consecutive months, progressively plummeting in price from a peak price of $7.72 post Reverse Split (February 2021) down to a dismal $.0450 (lowest so far on June 30, 2022).
Think about that for a moment. 17 months straight, until this moment right now (with ups & downs) it has progressively sank lower & lower, plus has more dilution coming.
Offerings are not a good thing for any stock in most cases due to dilution, but they are especially bad coming after a Reverse Split for an OTC stock. To make it even worse it's an OTC Stock that was hyped to be the next PayPal. Instead of getting on NASDAQ and then steadily going up in price like other major companies that were penny stocks (Red Bull, Monster, Bang energy, and Amazon), $HMBL has sunk like the Titanic.
Here's what every investor on this forum and elsewhere needs to start comprehending. Live by this rule if you are going to invest in ANY penny stock on the OTC Markets. Mark my words, I am right on this one, just look around at the other failed tickers, how many Reverse Splits they have had, and you will see for yourself.
99.999% (yes 1 in 1,000, if not worse) of OTC Market tickers that complete a Reverse Split fail and fall all the way back down to where they began. This is not a joke, this is an unwritten/unspoken Golden Rule in OTC Markets. Don't believe me? Let's look at tickers that have done them.
BRGO BRTX RNVA DLCR GTEH BGTK MMEX TMGI VGLS CZNI BRBL DCAC FONU EVIO QBAN KEGS BNOW MCOA VRUS GDET GAXY BMXC PLPL
and I'm sure you get the point. The list goes on for days & days. And these companies haven't just completed 1 Reverse Split and tanked back to $.0001 every single time (or completed more Reverse Splits to avoid it dropping back this low), they've done Reverse Splits numerous times!!! They fail EVERY SINGLE TIME! And it really doesn't even matter if the OTC stock goes for NASDAQ, such as BRTX which is failing badly (it has tanked from $14.00 post Reverse Split and is now down under $3.00; getting crushed just like $HMBL and it isn't because of the recession or inflation, it's because of the Golden Rule). BRTX has been going down since before its 1 for 4,000 Reverse Split (about 20 months of straight decline). Now back to the Golden Rule.
So what am I trying to get across to you? Don't invest in OTC tickers after they've completed a Reverse Split no matter how good they look (my strong opinion based on fact). You end your position in them prior to the Reverse Split and be EXTREMELY cautious investing in them right after, because as you can see 99.999% of them tank all the way back DOWN to the BOTTOM (no I am not a financial advisor, but heed my words, I'm right).
Sorry to crush your spirits but obviously someone has to explain to you all how this works. There is obvious blatant major fraud in the OTCM, and I mean ridiculous fraud. It's even worse than what you all see & hear about in $GME & $AMC, but the ones pumping it are doing the same fraudulent type of activity...so shrug. I digress.
Just be extremely careful around companies that are known for completing Reverse Splits on a cycle such as RNVA, DLCR, BRTX, GAXY & BRGO to name some. you can bet they all fail & they all plummet back to dubs or trips if not the very very bottom at $.0001. This was TSNP's (HMBL's) first split (that I was aware of) so how could you know? Well now you do, so going forward help educate others please. I do see HMBL going all the way back to trips unless they complete another Reverse Split which will still ONLY hurt shareholders more (IMO).
Anyways, that's long enough to drive the point home. 99.999% OTC stocks fail after Reverse Split. End of story.
Spread the love. Be the first to like this post!
Recent HMBL News
- Notification That Annual Report Will Be Submitted Late (nt 10-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 03/31/2023 08:00:48 PM
- AI And Machine Learning Initiative Causes Massive Buying Pressure • AllPennyStocks.com • 03/28/2023 08:30:00 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 02/06/2023 11:02:22 AM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 12/14/2022 01:31:18 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 11/18/2022 10:26:38 PM
- Information Statement - All Other (definitive) (def 14c) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 11/15/2022 09:57:52 PM
- Quarterly Report (10-q) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 11/14/2022 09:08:04 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 11/14/2022 08:01:52 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 11/09/2022 11:05:41 AM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 09/27/2022 09:25:57 PM
- Current Report Filing (8-k) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 09/20/2022 10:31:08 AM
- Quarterly Report (10-q) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/12/2022 08:05:44 PM
- Securities Registration (section 12(g)) (8-a12g) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 08/01/2022 10:08:18 AM
- Notice of Effectiveness (effect) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 07/28/2022 10:12:40 AM
- Securities Registration Statement (s-1/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 07/22/2022 09:26:04 PM
- Leading Cannabis Accessory Distributor Announces Q3 Results and Rapid Expansion into California • AllPennyStocks.com • 05/26/2022 01:10:00 PM
- Securities Registration Statement (s-1/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 05/24/2022 08:35:15 PM
- Securities Registration Statement (s-1/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 04/27/2022 09:22:04 PM
- Securities Registration Statement (s-1/a) • Edgar (US Regulatory) • 04/11/2022 09:04:47 PM
ILUS Confirms Further Funding Arrangements and Note Settlement • ILUS • Mar 31, 2023 10:21 AM
Sigyn Therapeutics Announces Filing of 2022 Annual Report on SEC Form 10-K • SIGY • Mar 31, 2023 10:06 AM
Tiziana Life Sciences Announces Anti-CD3 mAb Research for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease to be Presented by Dr. Howard Weiner at the International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease and Related Neurological Disorders Conference • TLSA • Mar 31, 2023 7:07 AM
ARway Secures Multiple New SDK Deals to Drive Growth in $44B Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market • ARWYF • Mar 30, 2023 10:30 AM
Nextech3D.ai Enters Asian Market with Major 3D Modeling Deal to Revolutionize E-Commerce • NTAR • Mar 30, 2023 10:00 AM
OMID Posts 2022 Annual Report and Provides Update • OMID • Mar 30, 2023 9:15 AM