Followers 13
Posts 346
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/03/2011

Re: chilar4567 post# 7557

Wednesday, 05/19/2021 10:26:24 AM

Wednesday, May 19, 2021 10:26:24 AM

Post# of 8387
I think you and I Chilar remember that the bottom was in many years back when the old CFO was buying shares in the open market (this was when we were sub 1$).

I have not more cash though if I did, likely would have bought a little more in the low 3's.

2022 will be a transition year, PAYS coming out of COVID and gradually restoring plasma volumes to normal levels. While i'm not thoroughly impressed with the guidance, I understand it given the current environment.

In terms of the "Good":

- PAYS "owns" the plasma donation center market and they have added a significant amount of new names and grown centers significantly (Issue is a temporary volume drop ie. feet in the door and management has generally done a good job at growing their base). While I don't think we will get back to our peak volumes per center we should get back close to it by year-end and with the increased center base this will reap benefits).

- New Realodable Card can bring in significant more revenue - though IMO roll-out has been slowed due to COVID and the benefits will likely be seen more in the 2022+ years.

-Pharma/Other Diversification of Revenue: PAYS has strengthened their executive team on the pharma side and has gained traction with some new initiatives - I expect this to continue in the next few years and we expand out of a niche plasma payment processor.

Some things that caused a little slow down but are for the better were the accounting policy change (this means more consistent revenue going forward rather than big swings), and we ramped up our headcount/executive team - this is good for execution though adds SG&A and simply means true operating leverage will only start occurring at higher revenue levels (as seen this year/last) plus I would also assume that we added other costs related to center growth/set-up fees over the last little while (without actually seeing the earnings come in).

All-in all - better times are ahead but I don't expect us to go parabolic, it will be a slow resumption back to normal with the Company likely getting into the higher gear in Q3 or Q4.

Best of luck.

E.

Volume:
Day Range:
Bid:
Ask:
Last Trade Time:
Total Trades:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Recent PAYS News

Glitzy LA luxury private cigar club planned for two blocks from the Walt Disney Concert Hall Oct 4, 2022 6:15 PM

'Posh' brand funding round for all things cannabis kicks off with S.E.C. enrollment for capital raise Oct 4, 2022 5:38 PM

NFL Great, Drew Brees, to Team with Splash Beverage Corp to Promote TapouT Performance Drink SBEV Oct 4, 2022 12:34 PM

Good Gaming Inc. Announces Its Reveal Event For The Water Bear PFP, The First of Ten Species That Make Up The Genesis Collections And Their Cross Platform "Buddyverse" GMER Oct 4, 2022 9:15 AM

Quinting - a luxury Swiss watch brand partners Coinllectibles to launch Digital Ownership Tokens (DOTs) valued at more than US$450,000 at the Global Web 5.0 Conference in Singapore on 1 Nov 2022 COSG Oct 4, 2022 8:03 AM

Swifty Global Gets Swifty Gaming Off to a Flying Start and Updates its Annual Revenue Target DRCR Oct 3, 2022 10:29 AM

Branded Legacy, Inc. Products Now Featured in New Brick and Mortar Location BLEG Oct 3, 2022 9:26 AM

TNS Reports, These Four Stocks have New Developments that Could Equate to Big Catalysts INND Oct 3, 2022 8:14 AM

TNS Reports on Stocks with Potential Near-Term Catalysts in the Works SYSX Oct 3, 2022 8:08 AM

IGEN's Nimbo Tracking adds four new dealerships and 1250 vehicles across three states in Third Quarter 2022 IGN Oct 3, 2022 6:00 AM

ILUS Confirms Share Lock-Up Opportunity ILUS Sep 29, 2022 1:25 PM

ILUS Appoints Investment Bank to Assist With Up-List and Associated Acquisitions ILUS Sep 29, 2022 11:22 AM

New Break Identifies High-Grade Gold, up to 70.60 g/t Au, via Grab Sampling at Moray NBRK Sep 29, 2022 10:29 AM

Arts & Collectibles DOT Company Coinllectibles Seeing a Very Bright Future with Revenue jumping by 100% to US$8.8 Million in First Half of 2022 as compared to The Year Before COSG Sep 29, 2022 8:44 AM

Rising Star Trillion Energy Ready to Supply Much Needed European Gas TCF Sep 29, 2022 8:00 AM