Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Fundamentals > DD Support Board and Research Team

Just a brief follow up on UNTN mentioned

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Lazarus Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 119
Posts 5,570
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 04/26/01
160x600 placeholder
Lazarus Member Level  Tuesday, 05/04/21 07:36:36 PM
Re: Lazarus post# 183389
Post # of 186113 
Just a brief follow up on UNTN mentioned here. UNTN by market cap is a pennystock - a NANOCAP - with a market cap of around $18 million

There was something like 850,000 plus shares outstanding.

UNTN has 3 branches in Newport Tennessee and has the most depositors in the area. The company has been in business since 1934. They make $$$. I just received a divy of .57 cents per share.

Well, for some reason I went over the the UNTN profile page on OTC Markets and noticed a huge reduction of shares -- over 100k less shares showing on the profile page.

Thinking it perhaps may have been an error I called the bank and the CEO confirmed to me that they had just repurchased over 100k shares.

Well, if anyone is interested they read their annual report here

I have continued to add shares with my last purchase being $24.21

and recalculate book value, eps, etc

Perhaps they want to take it private since no one seems to be interested. I believe the FDIC would frown on them taking it private (or selling) for less than BOOK VALUE --- which by my calcs is ~ $36.00 per share. (a nice premium to book would be preferred)

It's easier for rich man to go through the eye of needle than it is for a camel to get into heaven.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences