Sh#t happens. Sorry about your luck. <br /> My wife caught our house on fire just by panicking. Filling the kerosene heater. I was working 3rd shift. <br /> She woke me up with "the house is on fire". <br /> I woke up "immmediatly". I was running around the house in my underwear placing water soaked bathroom carpets on it. <br /> I stopped the fire before it ignited the drapes. <br /> I stood unapologetically before the fire department, essentially naked, making my report. <br /> The truth sucks, sometimes.