The legal team spent 9 months studying this case before they took the case on contingency. They have been here 10 years seeking justice. In fact, it was the legal team seeking a delay and went to the CFAC to get more patents restored. Approximately 5 weeks from now the Court will be setting a trial date. Sorry, but no way they bow out at this late juncture. They are too invested at this point and will see it through. We should know in the next week or so if the 101 decision is favorable. The legal team will of course see it through at least until then. A favorable 101 and there would be no reason to call it quits.