I just emailed this to: 'email@example.com';'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'; '!NA KCC WMITrust' <WMITrust@kccllc.com>
If anyone wished to copy and post on other forum you can. I also give permission to anyone that may want to copy, edit and also email this group. I feel there is something going on possible merge in attempt to cover this up more. Not sure if the Virus will change anything as to moving things up or delaying this more. I remain hopeful! Stay Health and soon we will be Wealth!
Mr. Rosen and Mr. Smith and WMI-LT:
As a representative of the Debtor why was there a need to update 3/24/2020 WMI Liquidating Trust “FAQ”?
- We know the Chapter 11 was closed with Final Decree on 1/23/2020 and we know the “Trust” as reported is not holding the assets we have been talking about, so why the need to make this update now? It appears that you are attempting to hide something.
- As you noted 3. “Other than as reported in its Quarterly Summary Reports and/or filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, is the Trust holding any assets that are “Off-Book”, “Safe Harbor Assets” (e.g., “Washington Mutual Capital Trust 2001”, “Posit”, or “Retained Earnings) or other assets? Is the Trust entitled to any income, cash or other forms of value related to the legacy home loan servicing operations of, or securitization transactions sponsored or consummated by Washington Mutual Bank or its affiliates? There are no material assets of the Trust other than the cash described above, and any potential recoveries arising from the LIBOR litigations. As the Trust disclosed during the pendency of its Chapter 11 proceedings, all of the Trust’s material assets were disclosed by the Trust from time to time in its Quarterly Summary Reports and/or SEC filings and no assets were or are “hidden” or “unreported”.”
- BUT THE “TRUST” DID NOT HAVE to report ANY OF THE SAFE HARBOR, LEGALLY ISOLATED ASSETS – so why the need for this update – to confuse and cause more anger with equity holders?
- We are aware that Mr. Smith received a 2.5-million-dollar bonus why? If the trust did not have any assets, how are you managing to reward that much? Who approved that bonus, and what was it for?
- We also know there is much that the “Trust” representative has not reported in attempt to cover up the hidden assets, or Safe Harbor like retained earnings, WMBfsb, if it merged with JPM, how much did they pay for that? Where are all the records of the 363 sales? There are many ABS & MBS that are being serviced by “COOP” Cooper Group. Who has been collecting those retained earnings? WMII also filed Chapter 11 and their assets were held in Safe Harbor Trusts managed by Deutsch Bank, Wells Fargo – where did those assets go?
- In fact, we know all about the delay mechanisms put into place back in July 2018 and the Hedge funds know as well and used those for years, manipulating the PPS and scaring small investors as the Hedge funds had the play book as they mostly wrote the POR. Yes, we know more than you want us too. There is no doubt that those of us who have read every document feel there was a Breach of Fiduciary duties and more cover up that should be considered Fraud.
- So why try to confuse or hide the Truth? Yes, the Trust does not have any of the Safe Harbor, legally isolated assets as they have been mostly liquidated and now held at the DST as assets of the new Parent Holding company that you have delayed in filing.
- We know that there needs to be new 10K to show correct EXHIBIT 21.1 THE PARENT COMPANY, WHO I BELIEVE IS WMIH Corp. and the Subsidiaries.
- There are many things that are unclear such as why the WMI-LT and counsel are working so closely with all the insider Hedge Funds like KKR, and those that wrote the POR that seem to be working as a team to short and drive down COOP pps. What is their motivation other than greed? Is there some attempted Merge in the Plan to cover this up even more?
Believe me, there are many that will not let this attempted cover-up go unnoticed. It will get exposed at the proper time if we feel there is a fraudulent attempt to steal, cover-up Equity assets and provide to the Hedge Fund for next to nothing.