Nothing is going to stop FUNN from growing and growing. Even the complaints we have seen are always FOCUSED FORWARD. They keep growing, knocking out milestone after milestone. So even with some complaints, they just don’t stop the GROWTH AND SCALE! They have established a ton of infrastructure, hold a solid and growing reputation as a Brand for both entertainment / service, retail and fulfillment. The mountains of positive evidence for FUNN continues to pile up!
1) We have initial audited financials proving the growth from sub millions to $8+ million and now the FY18/19 WILL BE released in within a couple/few days AND Q1 FY20 WILL BE released before 11/15/19. THAT IS A TON OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION AT ONCE!
2) We have grown immensely since those initial audited financials have been in place, adding scaled functionality (e.g. accounting) as well as capability (e.g. production)
3) We have locations packed every night and massive amounts of reviews, photos, videos that continue to pour in weekly. 1000’s of customers every single week!
4) We have 750%+ retailer growth (Over 70 now) and it continues to grow
5) We have 10000%+ SKU growth(Over 580 now) and it continues to grow
6) We acquired and developed AN ENTIRE SELF PUBLISHING OPERATION. We have a whole supply chain set up with a strong manufacturer and logistics shipment line
7) We have received GRO3 POs, and more deals continue to come in, excited for this news
8) We will be uplisting in short order. RBSM acknowledges the FY18 AFs are being done
9) We have a staff of 200+ and its not slowing down as more functions and capabilities are created.
10) We have massively increased warehouse space, and looking to expand in to USA for space
11) Snakes IS the only public BGC company and the market leader for BCGs, ‘The Mothership’ of BCGs as cited in articles and industry.
12) We are supporting all of this without any mass dilution and there has been no toxic financing in FUNNs history.
13) From Financial Statements, we can see the company is generating a gross profit and using the money to develop the company, exactly what you want your growth company to do. (avoiding taxes and minimizing the need for further financing)
14) WALMART is a customer. They value their space, and do DD before taking on suppliers. Snakes has a good relationship with WALMART and they enjoy the first couple months of exclusivity.
15) We have A TON of 3rd party news and reviews, and how much excitement there is around Snakes, especially when a new location becomes announced.
16) They have the WHOLE Supply Chain: Design-Production-Distribution-Retail-Service
17) They have LARGE PRODUCTION ORDERs of KTU and Red Panda coming for the holidays. The Board Game market has grown to $12 BILLION
18) We have the second USA location going up, Tuscon, the demoing has started and construction is underway. They even recently tweeted on the construction with photos. There will be many new locations all over the US coming!
19) Snakes is popular in so many aspects of the Gaming community. Many special events and designer nights. All these inroads are synergistic with core operations and continue to further deepen the brand + its industry weight
20) We have KTU KS backers receiving their games and posting online positive reviews. In fact some pretty clever unboxing videos have even been made.
21) We hired a whole new accounting team to manage FY19 and beyond under the new corporate level accounting system.
22) We have changed our ticker to FUNN, as the premiere sub Snakes will become its own entity. An incredible and focused investment package which higher level investors can better consume and invest in
23)From recent updates, we see FUNN making the strategic changes for scaling the business, learning what is the most lucrative and efficient things to focus on and set those for scale
24)We now have another location coming in the form of an existing BGC conversion in Guelph, Ontario! There will be more and more of these as single BGC’s recognize the brand strength of Snakes and want to be a part of the success!
25)KTU and Red Panda CONFIRMED retail big orders for the holidays, high margin product!
This is not faith, speculation or conjecture. This is evidence. These are all verifiable facts.
RBSM released the initial audit, and acknowledges they are continuing. They aren't going to stop suddenly, they are just slow, that is life. IF there was going to be any major issue, it would have been in the initial audit, the risk was MUCH higher prior to the release of the initial audit.
This is where due diligence is important, combined with all evidence available, to create a risk profile. Risk profiles are also personal to an investors risk tolerance. There are plenty who will wait for the QB before investing. They will pay a significantly higher premium, and that's okay. They will still be early, just their multiples will be a lot less than the earliest investors as it should be, but it works for them.
For me i'm in from the earliest I could have been once I discovered this gem and did the dd: I have combined a ton of research, poured over the evidence, utilizing my experience and knowledge of the market places and growth companies and believe I have created a highly supported positive outlook. I have searched for other outlooks, with a supported narrative, but have yet to find one.
We will get to the QB, it won't be forever, it won't even be that much longer, just the moment from now until will feel like an eternity. It always does.
Once the AF comes out, we uplist to a more appropriate marketplace suited for growth companies. All history will vanish in an instant. Markets are forward focusing, the institutional investor will absolutely not give one shit what anyone thought of Roger this whole time. The amount of money that will come in will dwarf the entirety of the pink market place investor community. They will see the infrastructure that has been built, the distribution, the supply chain, the business model, the revenues and they will say 'I WANT SOME OF THAT'. That is the future here, that is what will happen.