READ THIS EMAIL
Very concise explanation about the company’s business model.
ALPP does leveraged buyouts. That’s what it does. That IS a significant part of the business model.
ALPP acquires a Company. Stacks debt on it. And then has the subsidiary’s cash generation service the debt.
Here’s a simple analogy:
- You purchase a home to be a rental property.
- You take out a mortgage to buy the home.
- You put a tenant in the home.
- The tenant pays rent, and that rent pays the mortgage.
- Eventually YOU own the home outright (no debt left) without ever paying for it.
- The tenant paid off the entire mortgage, but YOU own the home.
This is exactly what’s going on at ALPP, except it’s manufacturing and construction subsidiaries, instead of rental properties.
MOST IMPORTANT THING TO READ IN THE EMAIL ===>>> The company has no intention of ever taking on more convertible debt.
Lock n load folks https://twitter.com/consstocks/status/1185285469774471174?s=21