A meteoric rise in VERB’s share price is on the short term horizon and explosive & sustained VERB/TAGG growth is expected medium to long term (think bigger than Google, Apple & Facebook).
VERB currently has 545,000 subscribers and 80 MLM clients representing $14,000,000 in reoccurring revenue per year and growing. $7 million in the treasury and no debt.
With a P/E of 100 for the CRM space - do the math to see how undervalued this really security is at $2.16 per share ($46 this time last year).
VERB is worth at least $2 BILLION as it sits this very day.
Compared to its peers in the CRM space, even at the brief $46 high, VERB is still MASSIVELY & GROSSLY UNDERVALUED, look at this:
1) HubSpot - $130 Share Price - $4,900,000,000 Billion Market Cap
2) Salesforce - $141 Share Price - $105,000,000,000 Billion Market Cap
3) Oracle/Netsuite - $46 Share Price - $183,000,000,000 Billion Market Cap
4) Microsoft - $101 Share Price - $777,000,000,000 Billion Market Cap
5) SAP - $117 Share Price - $139,000,000,000 Billion Market Cap
6) *VERB - $2.16 Share Price - $63,000,000 Million Market Cap
Salesforce 756,700,000 shares outstanding
Oracle 3,788,000,000 shares outstanding
Microsoft 7,000,000,0000 shares outstanding
VERB 200,000,000 shares authorized
Also, check this out:
Updated numbers for VERB/Tagg Network Marketing Vertical Only
110,000,000 individuals selling in this vertical.
1% is 1,100,000 people at $9.99 + $19.99 Activation = $10,989,000 per month or $152,857,000 per annum.
IMO penetration will be much higher because of VERB’s 80 Network Marketing client base who will want higher sales.
Key metrics being 110,000,000 people and $9.99 per month + $19.99 Initial Activation
- 1% penetration is $152,857,000 per year revenue
- 2% penetration is $305,714,000 per year revenue
- 3% penetration is $458,571,000 per year revenue
- 4% penetration is $611,428,000 per year revenue
- 5% penetration is $764,285,000
per year revenue
- 10% penetration is $1,528,570,000
per year revenue
This is just one vertical and does not contemplate TaggCRM, TaggEDU, TaggMed, TaggNPO, TaggRealEstate and other verticals.