Digipath
Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > NorthWest Biotherapeutics Inc. (NWBO)

I, like many of you, am growing impatient

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
notbrad Member Profile
 
Followed By 4
Posts 222
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/07/14
160x600 placeholder
Proxy Statement (definitive) (def 14a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 1/8/2019 6:04:56 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 12/20/2018 4:18:14 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 12/11/2018 4:17:32 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/28/2018 5:28:53 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/23/2018 1:44:13 PM
Quarterly Report (10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/16/2018 5:38:07 PM
Notification That Quarterly Report Will Be Submitted Late (nt 10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/15/2018 3:15:58 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/13/2018 4:49:26 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/13/2018 4:24:26 PM
Quarterly Report (10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 8/14/2018 4:52:44 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/28/2018 5:23:29 PM
Prospectus Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) (424b5) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/28/2018 4:12:19 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/18/2018 5:16:53 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/1/2018 4:34:18 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/31/2018 5:01:23 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/31/2018 7:03:23 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/21/2018 4:44:29 PM
Quarterly Report (10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/16/2018 5:06:32 PM
Notification That Quarterly Report Will Be Submitted Late (nt 10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/16/2018 4:42:32 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/7/2018 5:26:40 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/2/2018 3:52:43 PM
Traders News Source Issues Research Reports on ANDI, FUSZ, RNVA and NWBO InvestorsHub NewsWire - 4/19/2018 8:00:00 AM
Annual Report (10-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/17/2018 5:11:43 PM
Revised Proxy Soliciting Materials (definitive) (defr14a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/12/2018 5:26:20 PM
Proxy Statement (definitive) (def 14a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/9/2018 4:15:48 PM
notbrad   Saturday, 01/12/19 02:35:13 PM
Re: None
Post # of 209723 
I, like many of you, am growing impatient and have been pondering the timing of the unblind. I've come to the realization that pressuring LP to unblind, against her best judgement when she has the most information and the counsel of the SAB (and no doubt LL's too), could potentially lead to the wipeout of my investment. I don't want her to take that chance. If waiting a few/several months if it increases the odds of my investment paying off, then by all means I'm for it. I can wait till June if that's what it takes so that I'm not left with a big empty egg in my brokerage account.

By the way, what is the significance of this 46 months that has been mentioned a few times by some posters lately ?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist