EEGI - Funding in Pipeline by Kevin Harrington - AIC. Kevin Harrington
Net Worth $450 Million has partnered with Steve Smith (CEO of EEGI) to form the funding company that is funding EEGI (Americas Investment. See below). Kevin Harrington
- is an American entrepreneur and business executive. Harrington is the founder of As Seen On TV. He has appeared on the television series Shark Tank. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Harrington_%28entrepreneur%29
I am all in with you. Kevin's sub penny projects always run to Pennyland
I am a true believer in his investments. I am sitting on 235 millions shares of EEGI.
Post #48150 Meidiot
We are waiting on News about FINRA process on EEGI becoming current and the conversion to Influential Media Holdings, Inc (see end of post). I think once this gets to that point we will all be happy with our trading/investment. Things will move. We will have another 5 cent plus Kevin Harrington run.
My educated guess/ Opinion.
\ Here are the FACTS about EEGI CEO Steve Smith
- Steve Smith took over management of EEGI in the summer of 2017 and has worked extensively to clean out the mess that was left behind from previous management.
- Steve Smith swiftly got EEGI current, removed STOP SIGN on theOTC from previous management with 20 filings and disclosures, all in a matter of weeks! FACT#3
- Steve Smith is a serious businessman and knows how to create profitable business. He took his previous company to .88 CENTS!! from .0001 to .88! How often does that happen? FACT#4
- Steve Smith is known for his do-right mentality, professionalism, and is well respected by other business leaders and professionals, that actually have valued opinions. FACT#5
- Look at #2 there.... http://www.finra.org/industry/faq-upc-corporate-actions-faq https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=140510875
FIRNA delay was addressed and acknowledged, and is also contained in the EEGI ibox