Home > Boards > US Listed > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > CVR REFINING (CVRR)

Anyone have thoughts on the CVI offer to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
IRAHopeful Member Profile
 
Followed By 1
Posts 86
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/02/14
160x600 placeholder
IRAHopeful   Tuesday, 05/29/18 12:53:48 PM
Re: jugs post# 774
Post # of 782 
Anyone have thoughts on the CVI offer to exchange their stock for CVRR stock?

Looks like they're trying to accumulate an additional 10% of the shares so they and close out the MLP. Am I reading that right? Once they get 80% of the shares they no longer have a fiduciary responsiblity. That doesn't sound good for the other 20% does it?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences