$ALYE Last trade .547, Book Value $2...way Undervalued
* IR phone line open (713-333-4000)
* 18 month internal operational restructure OFFICIALLY done
* $36 million in assets
* $9 million in liabilities
* $27 million in shareholder equity
* 13.8 million shares o/s, approx. 65% insider owned
* NYSE inroad
* 14,000% increase in asset base in less than 5 years
* In same 5 years, revenues went from zero to over $11 million reported YTD last quarter
* Based in Houston and doing business in all the U.S. Oil Basins
* Second public co. started by founder, the first he sold for $1.1 billion
$ALYE All debt converted by officers and directors into a preferred placement though an LLC.
Now they own the company as a rapidly growing investment with no outside debt.