Cannabis Report
Home > Boards > Free Zone > A.I.M. > A.I.M. Users Bulletin Board (AIMUSERS)

Re: One more AIM trade in the books

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
OldAIMGuy Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 100
Posts 12,785
Boards Moderated 6
Alias Born 01/29/02
160x600 placeholder
OldAIMGuy Member Level  Friday, 12/29/17 01:14:43 PM
Re: None
Post # of 43241 
Re: One more AIM trade in the books for 2017...............

In my "Ultimate Buy and AIM" (UBA) portfolio we sold 5% of DLS today at $77.0003 to bring the Cash Reserve up to 22% in this holding.

Mr. Buynhold would have gained just 5.3% since November of 2007 (plus dividends) where in the UBA portfolio thorough AIM's assistance, I'm up 35.8% plus dividends. 7X Mr. Buynhold's return.

DLS represents just one component of the UBA portfolio and the ex-US positions seem to all move in concert. So, activity in DLS is similar to the other ex-US holdings. All did quite well in 2017.

I've been in "cash control" mode in this holding since the last buy at $53.32 with 6 'vealies' in succession. The current sale represented a 44% LIFO gain since that Jan, 2016 buy. Finally the cash has been diluted enough to justify a Sell trade, just in time for year's end. Cash is currently 22% after this Sell (was 18% before trade).

Portfolio position rose in value by 21.9% since the year began (exclusive of dividends). I'll take that as often as possible.

Happy New Year..................

Best regards,
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist