- near term - Here is a list of all the upcoming catalysts!
1. Completion of the annual audit
to uplist - expected very soon
2. Uplisting the OTCQX
when we reach .25 SP and the audit is finished. Per Roger on the Oct 8th radio show, the guy at OTC Markets hinted AMFE may be able to uplist to the QX and skip the OTC QB without the .25 SP. Uplist should take effect in only a couple days after filing. Everything is submitted and ready to go per Roger's 11/14 tweet, just waiting on the audited financials
3. Opening of the 3rd and largest S&L retail location
which will significantly increase revenue through the end of the year (per PR); on track to open mid-November.
4. Record Q1 9/30/17 financials released with $5.9M in revenues. Includes a $650k order from Amazon
and 32,000 units shipped as of the 8/18/17 tweet
and another tweet on Oct 3rd mentioned "Another 7,800 units shipped last week alone
" 7800 in ONE WEEK!! Check out Tweets! 12/30/2017 Q2 is going to be a another record breaker - Estimated $3.8M in GRO3 sales to hit in December
and the holiday season
is S&Ls busiest time of year
for board game sales.
5. Large purchase orders
! We have only seen the beginning of the large purchase orders such as the ones with Indigo Chapters w/ $1M in revenue
(8/24/2017 PR). These will just keep coming as Roger has said that many big names are approaching them, not the other way around.
6. Bears vs Babies ($3M raised on Kickstarter)
and more exclusive distribution rights to games like they already have with Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens, and hundreds more.
7. Additional Grozone update coming soon
. Per 8/24/17 tweet and 8/29 PR - another larger deal with the 4000 sq ft Ontario facility coming! First purchase order was for $1.25M https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Announces-Purchase-Order-Commitment-for-EcoPr03-GRO3-Systems--amp--Roto-Gro-Units?id=165047&b=y
The 2nd larger purchase order
was announced 9/4/17 for another order that is 2.5x the first order of $1.25M so roughly $2.8M
. Roger mentioned on the Oct. 8th radio show that this same company could bring in 10x more in revenues
if they decide to outfit their entire operations.
See also https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=134261600
8. SHARE DIVIDEND
details for the spin-off of Interloc Kings - FREE SHARES
!! Roger tweeted that he thinks investor sentiment will change once these details are released. AND per the PR, they plan to do an acquisition of a company into our new public company
that has the same potential that S&L has shown! https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Announces-Shareholder-Dividend-From-Subsidiary-Spin-Off?id=162673&b=y
The Nov 14th Tweet said details will be announced shortly after the audit completion and uplist submission
9. Board game publishing and manufacturing
- per the PR, they plan to announce details on two games currently under development, one being their own. They live and breathe board games, I'm sure this will be a popular game - and think of how many people/board game creators have been approaching them to publish and manufacture their games?! They have the retail locations to test out the game idea, then publish/manufacturer it, then distribute the game through their logistics they already have set up AND sell in the S&L retail locations and online. The perfect set up. They received $200k already in July 2017 for the 2nd board game to be published. https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Announces-Update-on-New--amp--Ongoing-Business?id=167015&b=y
Per the 9/11/17 tweet: "Our Hollywood established graphic designer is about to start a publishing project for us. Breaking into the publishing is going to be big!"
10.Joint PR release w/ Nintendo
to promote the Nintendo Switch at S&L locations on exclusive game nights https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies--Inc--Provides-Update-on-Snakes--amp--Lagers-Inc--Snakes--amp--Lattes-Inc--Subsidiary-Including-Largest-Purchase-Order-to-Date--New-Partnerships--amp--3rd-Location-Construction--amp--Opening?id=156797&b=y
11. Health Canada approval of GRO3 microbial system coming soon - The GRO3 team assists MJ cultivators with their applications and plans to submit to Health Canada which includes the utilization of the GRO3 systems. These will all turn into purchase orders once approved by Health Canada and MJ growing licenses are in hand.
12. Further details on the Cloud Accounting Software acquisition
in coming weeks. See 8/29 PR and 8/22 PR. This will be perfect to roll out into the 14 planned corporate locations and the 36 planned franchise locations.
13. Franchising to begin in 2018
; details: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Discusses-the-Plan--amp--Status-for-the-Franchising-of-the-Snakes--amp--Lattes-Inc--Subsidiary-and-the-Expansion-of-the-Game-Publishing-Division?id=167835&b=y
Franchise Mapping Structure announced in PR which includes 50 new locations to roll out into Canada and the US: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc-Provides-North-American-Franchising-Guidance-for-Snakes---Lattes-Inc-?id=170873&b=y
Roger mentioned they had an overwhelming amount of interest and all franchise locations are in the first stage of the vetting process for interested parties.
14. Securing international distribution rights
for certain regions for board games such as Cards Against Humanity. They already hold exclusive distribution rights in Canada for Exploding Kittens, Cards Against Humanity, and Bears vs Babies, to name a few popular board games https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Announces-Update-on-New--amp--Ongoing-Business?id=167015&b=y
15. On the October 8th radio show, Roger mentioned there are 10-15 companies they are currently in discussions with for the GRO3 microbial
systems. These are cultivators that are deep into the planning and MJ licensing processes for their MJ facilities; meaning once approved these should result in purchase orders.
16. Per Nov 5th tweet: We are continuing to grow the S&L/Natural Stuff Distribution arm. Another strategic acquisition will is expected to be finalized this week.
THERE ARE MANY MORE, I could go on! California legalizes recreational MJ January 1, 2018 and Canada legalizes rec MJ July 1, 2018. Cultivators need to get their GRO3 systems set up soon in preparation for the high demand.
AMFE Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmfilTech
OH!! AND BEST ONE YET! ROGER SAID DRINKS AND APPETIZERS ARE ON THE HOUSE
FOR SHAREHOLDERS THAT ATTEND THE GRAND OPENING OF THE 3RD SNAKES AND LATTES LOCATION IN November!! THERE WILL BE VIP SHAREHOLDERS SECTION!
Note: This may have been moved to December - stay tuned!