Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Defense Technologies International Corp. (DTII)

Agreed <u>John and retiredtech.</u>..The contracts/purchase orders for the

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Diggnun21 Member Profile

Followed By 80
Posts 4,513
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/12/15
160x600 placeholder
Diggnun21   Wednesday, 06/28/17 10:35:35 AM
Re: None
Post # of 14582 
Agreed John and retiredtech...The contracts/purchase orders for the Offender Alert Passive Scan would already be in place (i.e. verbal agreements) and used to successfully negotiate production funding with the aforementioned Swiss Corporation.
Quote:
"Defense Technologies remains committed to starting production of its Non-X-ray Scanner in the very near future. We have initiated negotiations with a Swiss Corporation, a former Lender and Shareholder, to secure future necessary production funding. We appreciate and thank all our shareholders for their support," stated Defense Technologies International Corp. CEO Merrill Moses.

Source: https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/27575/Defense-Technologies-International-Corp.-continues-its-Debt-Reduction#.WU1Qw1eRFj4

In my opinion, the next update from the company will pertain to contracts & production funding from the above mentioned Swiss Corporation.

Believe Me! The Secret to Reaping the Greatest Fruitfulness and the Greatest Enjoyment From Life is to Live Dangerously.

~Friedrich Nietzsche
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist