¶ Are Stock Bashers really trying to "Save Investors"?.... http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stocktalk/msg.gsp?msgid=15954679
To:Stock Watcher who wrote (45538)
From: Bill Fortune III Saturday, Jun 16, 2001 6:01 PM
Respond to of 45540
Hey Neil and all. On the lighter side:
Some hallmarks of investor rescuers!
1) Did you ever lose time from work or time with the family due to saving investors?
2) Has saving investors ever made your home life unhappy?
3) Did saving investors affect your reputation?
4) Have you ever felt remorse after saving investors?
5) Did you ever save investors in order to get a euphoric high?
6) Did saving investors cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7) After saving investors, did you feel you must return as soon as possible and to save some more?
8) After a save, did you have a strong urge to return and save some more?
9) Do you often save investors until your last friend is gone?
10) Have you ever sold anything just to be able to save investors?
11) Were you reluctant to use "saving knowledge" for the rich and famous investors?
12) Did saving investors make you careless of the welfare of yourself and your family?
13) Did you ever save investors longer than you had planned?
14) Have you ever saved investors to escape worry or trouble of your own?
15) Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act just to save investors?
16) Did saving investors cause difficulty in sleeping?
17) Would you rather save investors instead of eating?
18) Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to save investors?
19) Did you ever have an urge to celebrate your good abilities by a few hours of saving investors?
20) Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your saving investors?
Most compulsive rescuers will answer Yes to at least 7 questions!
The Stock Basher JIG!.. http://raketik.com/workshop2/workshop.html