$2. Beats(10Q). DD: 2.1m O/S ($4m ap) vs $32m cash+ restricted+ net of current portion. will receive more $3m by Dec. Company did 1/16 split on June 2016(reasonable and positive due it was for a good reason to improve Equity. FDA approval+ Ce mark, deep in EU market.
If DCTH will succeed that's a $200m-$300m company while current cap is $4m (great risk/reward)
$DCTH Potential Market Size between $2-$8 Billion, similar companies from bio. field on same stage have value $400MM https://twitter.com/Donnaperan/status/797872942587711488
On Nov. 15, company will present at "British Society of Interventional Radiology" http://delcath.com/event/british-society-of-interventional-radiology-2/ 10Q, Highlights
1. DCTH beats. Revenues increased, Expenses decreased and net lose reduced by 70%. limited Cash burn rate too. company reported ($0.66) earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($3.29) by $2.63.
Cash and cash equivalents $3.6m
Restricted cash $23.7m
Restricted cash, net of current portion $6.5m
2. the company will receive more $3 million Cash by December 31, 2016
3. Book Value increased to $24 per share
4. Expanded the FOCUS Phase 3 Trial in hepatic dominant ocular melanoma to include 10 new research centers in the U.S. and Europe.
5. In the United States, Melphalan/HDS is considered a combination drug and device product, and is regulated as a drug by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA has granted us six orphan drug designations
, including three orphan designations for the use of the drug melphalan for the treatment of patients with mOM, HCC and ICC. Melphalan/HDS has not been approved for sale in the United States.
6. In Europe, the current version of our CHEMOSAT product is regulated as a Class IIb medical device and received its CE Mark
in 2012. We are in an early phase of commercializing the CHEMOSAT system in select markets in the European Union
where the prospect of securing adequate reimbursement for the procedure is strongest. In 2015 national reimbursement coverage for CHEMOSAT procedures was awarded in Germany, with coverage levels to be determined by German authorities in mid to late 2016.
7. Currently there are few effective treatment options for certain cancers in the liver. Traditional treatment options include surgery, chemotherapy, liver transplant, radiation therapy, interventional radiology techniques, and isolated hepatic perfusion. We believe that CHEMOSAT/Melphalan/HDS represents a potentially important advancement in regional therapy for primary liver cancer and certain other cancers metastatic to the liver. We believe that CHEMOSAT/Melphalan/HDS is uniquely positioned to treat the entire liver either as a stand-alone therapy or as a complement to other therapies.
Btw. Per this report
DCTH is already a major World key player for Bile Duct Cancer (take a look, only a few big names here ): http://finance.yahoo.com/news/world-bile-duct-cancer-cholangiocarcinoma-150500717.html