Home > Boards > Other Markets > ETFs > SPDR S&P 500 (SPY)

buying aug28 calls today for the intraday flip.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
imiloa Member Profile
 
Followed By 123
Posts 29,676
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/06
160x600 placeholder
imiloa   Thursday, 08/27/15 10:17:20 AM
Re: ChicagoGolfer12 post# 150185
Post # of 340855 
buying aug28 calls today for the intraday flip.
still have sep4 198c, which i might flip today on a strong run,
or may hold for higher.

logic:
i think today's pop was due to both
• china having first green day in a while last night.
• fed hinting no rate rise in sept.

the fed bit was worth a $4 one-day rise two weeks ago.

so my aug28 calls are just to flip today.
then see where it goes from here.

99.99% of all pinks are scams. Best to assume the other 0.01% are as well.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences