icon
Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts


Newc 

 

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 20
Posts 1,970
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 08/14/2020 10:49:30 AM

Personal Info
Investment Philosophy Everything that I post is in my own opinion. Everyone is responsible for their own choices, research, and investment decisions. I am here to learn from others, and hope to grow into a better investor.
Favorite Quote "10% of successful investing is finding a great investment. The other 90% is not selling them. Otherwise you're just gambling."
Consent Preferences