luckydude777   

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 142
Posts 8,859
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 03/25/2006 08:57:35 AM

Personal Info
Investment Philosophy Learn to turn profits consistently with small amounts of money starting out. Tuition is required to get a college degree. As quickly as possible - figure out WHY you are losing money on your investment decisions (CHEAPLY!). Consider it your "tuition costs" to get your eventual "Trading Degree." LOSING CAN BE A HUGE BLESSING IN DISGUISE IF ONE IS WILLING TO LEARN FROM THEIR "FAILURES"!
Occupation Beyond being with God, the thing I'll appreciate the most about heaven is that God has give me the opportunity NOW to help others get there.
Interests/Hobby Reminding people Judgment Day is coming for each of us. We can all pretend Judgment Day is not going to happen, but it doesn't change the fact that it will happen. What does the New Testament Bible have to clearly say about sinners who have NOT had their sins forgiven by the Savior when they face their CREATOR and JUDGE?
Favorite Quote "Your ETERNAL spiritual well-being is God's highest concern" - (From the website [Home page] of: Precious-Testimonies.com)
Person I'd Like to Meet The One who gave me life and keeps my heart beating.
Favorite Movie ANY movie I would allow my five year old grandson or granddaughter to watch.
Favorite Artist The One who paints sunrises and sunsets in the sky.
Favorite Sports Team IHUB PumperBashers
Default Signature The reason for global warming is because hell is getting hotter.