icon
Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts

DFLY  Happy New Year 2019! Heres to good health, happiness, and hella%s this year!

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 1155
Posts 195,975
Boards Moderated 13
Alias Born 03/22/2006 10:27:35 AM

Personal Info
Age 41
Location Electric Avenue
Investment Philosophy Be right more than wrong. All bout the %s at the end of the day. Learn the game,keep learning more,then find what strategy works best for u & trust the process. Adapt. Adjust. Apply. When fall,get back up. Repeat as needed. Eventually 1 can find their niche & succeed if u keep working for it. Stay on the hunt for the small % of OTCs that are making proper moves for the GOOD of common shareholders
Occupation Investor, trader, options trader & GEM locator. Grinding daily to make the dream work & always on the hunt for my next GEM.
Interests/Hobby Making $$ & enjoying life with the ppl I care about. Locating sleeper stocks with large potential & being an early bird. Over 20 yrs in the markets including Otcland. Been there, done that! See through the bs & learned the hard way to get here. Still remember my first otc subbie buy too after the dot com bubble burst in the late 90s lol.(no not bragging there lol) Time flies! RIP pops!
Favorite Quote "Harder you work,luckier you get!"
All posts are my opinion & are never a recommendation to buy or sell any stock nor should be construed as investment advice as I am not a financial advisor nor a licensed professional. But am a trader/investor whom also may buy or sell any stock I post on at any given time for any given reason. I also have never told anyone to buy or sell anything & never will so is what it is lol. As always do your own due diligence & GL to all! Cheers!
Person I'd Like to Meet Some of my true ihub buds!

Default Signature