iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 5
Posts 907
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/12/2018 03:54:38 PM

Personal Info
Location All over the place
Investment Philosophy I got burned so badly I will only day trade or make short term investments from here on, any support for a company is purely temporary and is based off of current or pending news to be released and it's affect on the companies future

I do not short companies as I dont have a brokers account to do it, however I will raise legitimate questions that may stir up concerns. This would allow me to pic
Occupation Constant student, construction worker and a novice(ish) investor

Because I work construction don't expect posts everyday for every company...
Interests/Hobby Every day taking a step forward to make sure tomorrow is a little better off. Recovering from multiple surgeries at the ripe age of 30..
Favorite Quote A wolf can love a kitten you don't have to kill all the sheep
Person I'd Like to Meet The people who use misinformation on the boards to get others to buy into a way of thinking.. at least use real stuff, I mean come onnnn
Favorite Movie *I'd like to offer my apologies to anyone who sunk large sums of money into Sing with my support.* First investment denial..
Favorite Artist I try to only use emotion in my posts when it's regarding my own thoughts.

If I say a stock may do something you are free to ask why I think that.
Favorite Sports Team I've been in the board long enough to know that someone's emotions can change the price of a stock (bashers and pumpers)

Some people blatantly lie
Default Signature Wolves feed off emotions here, the more emotions in the board the more wolves hiding among the sheep. Do your own research and due diligence!