|Location:||Brooklyn, NY "fuggedaboutit!"|
1. Anything is possible, and the unexpected is inevitable. Proceed accordingly.
2. Fallible, emotional people determine price; cold, hard cash determines value.
3. Determine value. Then buy low, sell high.
4. Plan for the worst. Hope for the best.
5. Do the math. Expect catastrophes. Whatever happens, stay the course.
6. In the end, you cannot take your investments with you.
1. Limousine Driver
3. Aspiring Full-Time Day Trader
1. My wife and children
2. Constitutional Law / Political Science
3. Trading / Finance
4. Classic American Automobiles
5. My Rottweilers, They are indeed "Great, Loyal Beasts"!
1. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -- John 3:16
2. "Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing." -- Abraham Lincoln
3. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -- Rom 8:28
|Person I'd Like to Meet:||
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. George Washington
3. Thomas Jefferson
4. Ronald Reagan
5. John F. Kennedy
6. Pope John Paul II
Casablanca (1942) Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid
A Man For All Seasons (1966) Paul Sc
1. Frank Sinatra
2. Vince Guaraldi
3. Ella Fitzgerald
4. John Coltrane
5. Antônio Carlos Jobim
7. Evanescence (Amy Lee)
8. Donna Summer
1. New York Yankees (27 World Championships!)
2. New York Giants
3. New York Knicks
Building on a Better Future, a Brighter Tomorrow