iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 133
Posts 7,568
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/09/2010 01:56:18 PM

Personal Info
Age 911
Location Live, from the Financial Capital of the Universe, Wall Street, Hibernating In Hamptons now.On 911 Myoffice was blown to smitherines and disintegrated.
Investment Philosophy All about the volume. if huge buying occurs, HELLO! Get in Quick, and then do DD, and sell if you have some profits. If you have a solid play, Stay in. Sounds easy, but it's not! Oh, and Believe in yourself, trying to feel the buy.
Occupation Joe's BIO:::Percussionist for Fernando Saunders/Lou Reed /Candido Camero/Jerry Garcia/Mickey Hart/Baba Olatunji
Trade sub/Pennies/options/Commoditie
Interests/Hobby Rock n Roll, drums, guitar..vocals...cool music, women, and Laughter. Partying with Led Zeppelin band members, Rolling Stones, Fernando Saunders, Jorma, plus many others...
Favorite Quote I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold. (Led Zeppelin quote)
Jeff Beck, WiReD! There's a Starman.. waiting in the sky, Hot StuFF!
Person I'd Like to Meet Alien from Mars. I met so many famous musicians and actors it's ridiculous.
Favorite Movie Yellow submarine. I sung it to Paul McCartney one night in a restaurant. seriously did. But he would'nt take a photo of me, with him. Well, it was lat
Favorite Artist Fernando Saunders/Led Zeppelin/Grateful Dead///My friend Fernando Saunders on Bass with Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton (search youtube stairway t
Favorite Sports Team womans football
Consent Preferences