icon
Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed

Search Member Posts

illegal_alias  Trying to find the balance between being the person my dog thinks I am and the people our parents warned us about. 

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 47
Posts 3,757
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 04/20/2010 11:14:42 AM

Personal Info
Age <99
Location Port of Indecision, just Southeast of Disorder
Investment Philosophy Swing trade under valued/under book/turnaround opportunities
Roll some within regular and defined trading channels

Step 1: do your own DD
Step 2: analyze what you and others find
Step 3: always ask yourself "what am I missing", because not all the info is out there.
Step 4: fill in the info gaps LOGICALLY, not because you are trying to justify your last trade
Occupation illegal_alias v5.0
illegal_alias version 4.8 no longer supported after Dec 31, 2016
Interests/Hobby Cooking, gardening, canning, greenhouse and green tech, personal finance, our dogs. Learning more about passive/active solar.
2018 Goals - get back to fishing (deferred); DIY projects (current); regaining my health (lowest cholesterol in 25+ years)
2019 Goals - get back to fishing (maybe this year?); DIY projects (current); regaining my health (back to 1995 weight)
Favorite Quote "Sometimes I question my sanity, sometimes it replies."

"Inside every old person is a young person saying WTF happened?"
Person I'd Like to Meet Myself, 40 years earlier. I'd give him lots of advice...
Favorite Movie "Usual Suspects", "Once Upon a Time in the West", "Casablanca"
Favorite Artist Hendrix, Dylan, Bob Marley, Dead, Stones, Kinks, Traffic, Robin Trower, Sisters of Mercy, Jimmy Buffet, Jesse Cook, Rippingtons, Acoustic Alchemy
Favorite Sports Team St. Louis Cardinals! Oh, the ignominy of coming in behind the Cubs...