Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts



iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 26
Posts 5,681
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/21/2009 09:51:30 AM

Personal Info
Age 41
Location Minnesota
Investment Philosophy Do your own DD because 95% of the people talking about the stock are lying and the other 5% are usually just wrong!
Interests/Hobby Running, volleyball, basketball, fantasy football
Consent Preferences