iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 185
Posts 10,336
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/29/2007 06:29:54 PM

Personal Info
Location "A California State of Mind."
Investment Philosophy Any trading success I can claim should be credited to the people taking the other side of my trades.
Occupation Active trader, gainfully trading American public equity since the '90s. I attempt daily profitability, like most traders. Former Series 7 broker.
Interests/Hobby Member of Mensa, a social organization and a reliable hotbed of cultural and intellectual irreverence. I'm especially interested in the nexus of sociobiology, anthropology, and psychology. Former drug-free bodybuilder, trail runner, and power hiker. Devoted to horticulture in all its guises; slightly less so to cooking. Master negotiator.
Favorite Quote "It is utterly insufficient (to eat pie only twice a week), as anyone who knows the secret of our strength as a nation and the foundation of our industrial supremacy must admit. Pie is the American synonym of prosperity, and its varying contents the calendar of the changing seasons. Pie is the food of the heroic. No pie-eating people can ever be permanently vanquished." - N.Y.Times, 1902

"Pie and Coffee is approximately the third best social interaction a man can hope to have with a woman."
Person I'd Like to Meet Alexander von Humboldt

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/who-was-alexander-von-humboldt-180974473/

Dorothy Parker
Favorite Movie Blade Runner
Favorite Artist Books I currently recommend: "The Great Decision" - Sloan/McKean

"Undaunted Courage" - Ambrose (Gripping account of Lewis and Clark)
Consent Preferences