icon
Send a Private Message
Follow This Member
Read Last 50 Messages
Ignore This Member
RSS Feed
Give a Gift Subscription

Search Member Posts

d0lphint0m  Feeding village children in Mindanao Philippines and watching my boy and girl grow up.

iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 156
Posts 11,218
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/30/2007 06:01:31 PM

Personal Info
Age 72
Location Oroquieta City, Mindanao, Philippines
Cape Canaveral, Florida
Investment Philosophy The trend is your friend. I like a stock to trade above the middle band of the weekly Bollinger band and have positive OnBalVol and Acc/Dist.
*This is not a philosophy that bodes well in the pinkies. I haven't really found a philosophy for the pinks as yet except to say try to find a company that doesn't dilute (stop laughing)
Occupation Walk Thy Talk Ministry
Not an occupation but something I dedicate my money and time.
My music is dedicated to my fellow Vietnam vet brothers. www.r
Interests/Hobby My full time job is taking care of my 10 year old boy and 6 year old girl. I also enjoy(ed) writing (The Basic Guide to Understanding Options and Technical Analysis and Strategies for their Use", "Quenched" (a novel), "Big O.T."a novel. Plan on writing about my PBR experiences in Vietnam 1969. I wrote an album dedicated to Vietnam vets "War Torn Years" www.reverbnation.com/tomyarborough
Favorite Quote There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. ~ Buddha
Person I'd Like to Meet Jesus, Buddah
Favorite Movie "Les Miserables"
Favorite Artist Traveling Wilburys, Tom Petty, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Leonard Cohen.
Favorite Sports Team I like individual sports i.e. tennis or martial arts (I used to like boxing but since the last Manny Pacquiao decision by the judges I gave up that
Default Signature
Consent Preferences