I'm hoping there's a large population saying the same. A nice uptick prior to earnings could be in the cards
I'm with you on Q4. Q4 and on should paint the pharma picture. Q3 crap shoot imo. Either way, I believe pps a real bargain here for investors. Seems like quiet coordinated accumulation happening. Like I've said repeatedly.....very excited for the pharma bloom! Massive market that we may take by storm. Big year coming up!! GL fellow longs
Tomorrow last day Q3.
Hopefully corporate Q will be much better than shareholders Q.
Expecting Q4 to put annual earnings solidly BLACK.
50dma leveling off. Shouldn't take much to set it Northerly. Better days ahead
50 & 200 day MA still falling out of bed:
50 day MA 2.01
200 day MA 2.83
Waiting for 1st + tic.
Will be turn of worm.
Q3 #'s pbly around Nov 6-13.
What we are all waiting for.
Shortie doesn't live in fear.
Longs live in hope.
not at all. A hitjob for sure.
nothing in the SA article we didn't already know.
200000 shares bought late friday much higher------this drop this morning is light vol
whoever paid 2.15 pre market must be pizzed.
did that big buy late friday spook them? This timing is mighty suspicious....
JP, I agree sidelines is the best place currently. Except for me fool'in around flipp'in a few for exercise, all here I suspect, are off the field.
Most times I only make a few bucks but never lose on flips.
Poster on Stocktwits keeps posting bearish sentiment on Pays as he is obviously bearish. I am just sitting on the sidelines now for the most part....not adding and not selling Big boys mostly chasing their own favs.
jp, Sept options expire today. I pick up some bucks. But hate markdown on long shares.
A large bid this AM @ 2.05, I thought would hold. Pipe dream.
Bot some 2's for a small flip maybe next week. Today not looking too promising.
will be a winner!
I hear you. So many big boys are short or just not putting new money in the market YET. Hopefully, they get on board in October.
These days I can't even have any flipping fun. Guess I'll just have to get my exercise @ gym.
No options either.
Tomorrow 1/2 way through month 3 of Q3.
Option 1: the funds invested in pharma prove to be gold, and we make a bunch of money.
Option 2: the funds invested in pharma is a flop, we pull all funding from the project showing great eps, and we make a bunch of money.
I have full confidence in Option 1, but I don't mind the backup plan
covid kicked this stock's arse- i miscalculated bounce back. It is what it is for we longs until pays gets discovered again with more feeling. I still believe.
WOW, we'll be hang'in out here a year from now, waiting to see some kickazz earnings.
Chil, as per Mark re patient affordability:
project further strong growth starting in Q4 and throughout 2024.
agreed------------------decent buy afterwards, however
appears as tho shortie is back in saddle again.
Question of the day:
When will Patient Affordability begin to produce revenue?
IMO this will be the catalyst for major pps recovery.
Especially when that stream exceeds plasma revenues.
Busy time for this fall and winter for PAYS.
They've got a million shares to cover.
Hey, shortie....can you hear me now?
long here still- just waking up out of my rip van winkle once more......and i'm hungry for great food fodder once more.
Agree on brighter days ahead!
"With the total addressable market, which we believe dwarfs the plasma industry, we invested heavily into the infrastructure necessary..."
"We have seen significant growth in our Patient Affordability revenue, more than doubling and project further strong growth starting in Q4 and throughout 2024. Many of the programs we’re preparing for launch are mature, which will contribute to immediate claim volumes. By the end of this year, we anticipate more than doubling our claim volume from January. I want to reiterate, we are unseating vendors with 20 years in this space, with long-lasting relationships with many of these clients. The journey to this point has been challenging, but our success is evident and growing. I hope these insights convey our enthusiasm about the Patient Affordability segment." Mark Newcomer
Payday coming on that investment shortly!
This is a no fluff Company. If Newcomer says it, he means it. Period
Most of the stocks I follow were down today. What will tomorrow bring?
- Revenue for the year ending December 31, 2018 was $23.4 million, an increase of 54% compared to $15.2 million the prior year.
- Gross profit increased 70% to $11.4 million or 49% of revenues, compared to $6.7 million or 44% of revenues in 2017.period last year.
- Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA was $4.9 million, an increase of 65% compared to $3.0 million in 2017. Non-GAAP Fully Diluted EPS was $.09 as compared to $.06 the prior year.
- The company reiterates its previously released revenue guidance for 2019 of $38.0 to $40.0 million, representing a 62% to 71% increase compared to $23.4 million for full year 2018
as well as an adjusted EBITDA guidance at $10.0 to $12.0 million, representing a 104% to 145% increase compared to $4.9 million for full year 2018.
The PaySign platform represents a revolutionary payment processing solution that took years of development. It is a reflection of the Company's commitement to providing innovative, cost effective, customizable payment solutions to a variety of industries for multiple purposes. The platform was designed to easily incorporate new payment technologies and applications as they evolve, keeping Paysign at the forefront of payment innovation.
--> Corporate Incentives: In a market that is expected to grow to $26.5 billion by 2016, PaySign® corporate incentive cards are the perfect vehicle for
corporations looking to engage and motivate their customers, employees, and trade partners. PaySign cards are perfect for customer rebates, employee
bonuses and trade partner commissions. Examples of corporate incentive cards include prepaid cards used as incentives to purchase big ticket items such
as automobiles, smartphones and major appliances.
--> Payroll: PaySign payroll cards reduce administration costs and streamline operations for companies looking to provide an efficient payment method for
unbanked employees. The overall market for prepaid debit cards for payroll is expected to reach $66.4 billion by 2016.
--> Public Sector: Federal and local governments, educational institutions, and other public sector organizations are constantly looking to improve efficiency
and reduce costs. The PaySign card for the public sector provides an effective way to reduce costs and inefficiencies, whether related to disbursements of
public benefits or internal payments. The total prepaid card market for government payments is projected to reach $119.4 billion by 2016.
--> Pharmaceutical Co-Pay Assistance: Paysign's Allegiance Rx card is now available under the PaySign brand. Co-pay assistance cards have been
utilized by major pharmaceutical companies for brands such as Viagra®, Vyvance® and Restasis® to name a few.
--> Source Plasma Donors: Plasma collection companies nationwide can turn to the PaySign brand of cards for a customized payment solution for plasma
donors. The PaySign solution offers either a customized Plasma Web portal solution or direct integration into donor management software.
- Co-founded the Company in 2001; and driving force behind the Company's significant growth and strategic direction
- Shaping the future of the business as a premier prepaid card services leader, delivering a strong value proposition for clients and over 2 million cardholders; oversees all financial, operational, technological and strategic decisions for the company, including: technology investments, the evaluation of strategic acquisitions,new product development and the formation and cultivation of third-party relationships
- Served on the X-9 committee which developed standards for the electronic payments industry alongside IBM, Diebold, First Data, KPMG, MasterCard, Melon Bank, Visa, Wells Fargo, the Federal Reserve and others
- Attended Cal-Poly San Luis Obispo where he majored in Bio-Science
- Co-founded the Company in 2001
- 30+ years of senior IT experience
- Prior experience includes Director of Technology Planning at the Associated Press, Project Manager of implementation of Medicare Easyclaim for ANZ Bank in Australia, Coca-Cola Business Operations & Business analyst for Australia Post
- 30+ years of experience in Financial Services and BPO industries with concentration in Finance, Operations and executive leadership
- Prior experience includes CEO and CFO of Zxerex, CEO of Affina, and Vice President at American Express and Vice President at NextCard
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, minor in Accounting; and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Brigham Young University
- 30+ years of industry experience
- Previously at Sunrise Banks as Senior Vice President, Payments Division where she led the new prepaid business
- Prior experience includes various management positions in operations, product development, and sales and marketing at UMB Bank, Heartland Bank, and Boatmen’s Bank
- Board member of the Network Branded Prepaid Card Association and serves as Treasurer
- 13+ years of legal experience in non-traditional banking
- Previously at Republic Bank & Trust Company (Louisville, KY) as Deputy General Counsel and Vice President where he managed all legal affairs for Republic’s non-traditional bank programs, including payments, small-dollar consumer lending, commercial lending and tax related products
- B.A. in Psychology and Philosophy from the University of Kentucky and J.D. from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, Illinois
- 20 years of experience working in the card industry, focusing on prepaid and credit products
- Previously with Global Cash Card, Inc., Sunrise Banks and Meta Payment Systems (a division of Meta Bank)
- Certified member (CAMS) of the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from South Dakota University
- 30+ years experience in various technical roles providing enterprise IT services at several global companies
- Former Associate Director, Hosting Solutions Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Former Manager of Server Technology, The Associated Press
- 25+ years experience in various marketing roles within the Fintech industry
- Former Senior Product Marketing Manager at Fiserv
- Former Vice President, Marketing, NYSE Governance Services
Board of Directors
- Former CEO of NetSpend (2008-2013). Grew annual revenue from $129M to $351M, with over 2.4 million cardholder accounts. NetSpend acquired by Total System Services: (NYSE: TSS) for $1.4B
- Co-founder, Former President and Chief Operations Officer and Director at Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT). A leader in secure electronic financial transaction processing. Current market cap: 5.4B
- Sits on Board of The Brinks Company. (NYSE: BCO), CARD Corporation (Card.com), RxSavings Solutions, Balance Innovations and Align Income Share Fund
- Received a B.S. in Business Administration with majors in Finance, Economics and Real Estate from the University of Missouri,Columbia
- 35+ years in the banking industry including serving as the President and CEO of two banks in the Midwest
- Former CEO of Healthcare Services at UMB Bank, N.A a leading provider of healthcare payment solutions including health savings account (HSAs), health care spending accounts and payments technology
- 30+ years of legal experience focusing on mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, and venture capital transaction
- Serves as corporate counsel for numerous public/private companies and was formerly general counsel and board member of Swensen’sInc.
- Mr. Williams is a shareholder with Greenberg Traurig LLP and admitted to the Bar in New York and Arizona
- 30+ years of experience as a Certified Public accountant
- Founder and Managing member of Mina Llano Higgins Group, LLP
- Former CFO of Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria, Inc.
- Currently CFO for Academy of Aviation in Long Island, NY
Click Here For the Company's Investor Presentation
Articles About 3PEA International
Seeking Alpha (SC Capital Group) - 3Pea Is A Payment Processor With >40% Organic Growth Selling For Half Of Peer Multiples - 2018-05-22
Seeking Alpha (Inefficient Market) - 3Pea: Strong Guidance, Uplisting, Should Propel Shares Higher - 2018-04-03
Seeking Alpha (BW Investment Visibility) - 3Pea International: Undervalued And Undercovered Turnaround Story - 2017-11-20
Cannacord Genuity: Buy 17$ Target
Ladenburg Thalmann: Buy 14.50$ Target
Maxim Group: Buy 10.00$ Target
*This document contains projections and other forward-looking statements regarding future events. Such statements are predictions, which may involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual events or results and objections to differ materially from those expressed.