I have created this board for informational purposes to help build wealth in a fun and exciting trading environment for, for myself, family and friends.
We strive to be honest, to be nice and respect here for all.
The learning experience that a trader will receive here is second to none.
My motto is to make your learning experience very simple. Dont stop thinking about tomorrow!
This means in detail making your trading endeavor by the use of some simple basic technical analyst to understand your trade.
• You as a trader will understand in due time technical analyst in many simple creative ways.
• You as a trader will gain a huge amount of self confidents that even though not educated in technical analyst will intern understand how to make a profitable trade.
• You as a Trader will have questions to ask as we all have to start somewhere.
• You as a Trader will in due time will see your portfolio grow by compounding percentages on your trades into a life full of prosperity. Some advance learners will see major life changes in very short times.
• You have to ask yourself, “What am I willing to sacrifice for what I want to become?”
• Success doesn’t come to you…you go to it. Dont ride down that long black train!
• The real opportunity for success lies within the person. This means you!
• Success has three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning.
• Success is a Journey, not a destination.
• Unless you change how you are,…You will always have what you’ve got.
• Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fail.
• Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
• Failure is a path of least resistance, so don’t let emotion work on you.
• It’s not the trading that’s hard, it’s the discipline. Be sure to have some.
• The Keyway to any success is a peace of mind,security within, peace with oneself, confidence, emotional neutrality, inner freedom, the desire to go with the flow. Sound familiar, other words don’t be a hero when price action has a drastic change in direction.
• Work hard and give it your best shot, never be a quitter.
• Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skills to understand the difficult things easily.
• Trade with your mind and not with your heart.
• Always Trade by the chart and sell by it no matter how much $$$$ is left on the table.
• Bite at the market and not let greed over take your destiny.
• Try to stay relax, have patience you will need it.
• Learn when to pull the trigger and take the cash, because someone else will.
• Learn T/A do or die and live by it. The company and directors know the story, forget the story, and remember the chart. You're not smart enough to know how the story will affect price. But the chart already knows when the news coming and where it possibly going. Timing is everything.
• Do not ever hesitate to take a lost verses averaging down. The only thing this is good for is tying up your cash flow for longer periods. So don’t go down with the ship and try to buy your way out. Wrong choice, because you have already chosen to hit bottom.
• Don’t become a bag holder this will emotionally drain yourself confidents.
• Know your resistance points. Why wait to exit with the crowd when you can exit before them. You have to take the cash before someone takes it for you.
• When felling a bit stress while trading, always try to remain.... BUBBLY! ;)
• Remember at the end of the day Hey It's Five O' Clock Somewhere too much work and no play do not connote a productive life, you always have to come balanced. Imagine how life is without any form of play. You have nothing to look forward to in each day but purely work and boredom. You just have to spice things up.
My friends I quote you from one friend to another.
If you wish to know the roads inquire of those who travel it.
I wish you all the best of luck and hope by creating this board helps you, your friends and your families open a new gateway to investing in Prosperity.
Hopefully for some to say Take this Job and shove it!
We will be Trading
NASDQ, NYSE, AMEX all or welcome. Very seldom I will post an OTC.BB or Pinks but not recommended. There will be no pumping any stock allowed. All opinions or welcome it is healthy for the board.
It will be fun and a real learning adventure for many to come.
I guarantee it.
60 Min 30 day line charts
1 Year line charts
Ticker Cloud link below is a list of the 200 most popular stocks on StockCharts.com right now based on intraday chart requests during the past 15 minutes. The larger the symbol, the more popular the stock. Click on any ticker symbol to see a SharpChart of that stock.
Murphy's laws of technical trading
By John Murphy
20 GOLDEN RULES FOR TRADERS
Market tool web sites of great use:
http://www.fibonacci-retracements.com/ ---- http://www.ddmachine.com/default.asp ----- http://www.americanbulls.com/Default.asp ---- http://shortsqueeze.com/ ---- www.candlestickgenius.com
Market 3D view by sectors: Awesome tool http://finviz.com/map3d.ashx
Trading Tools, Brokers, L2 Service - http://www.scottrade.com/ -- https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home -- https://www.fidelity.com/ -- http://www.tdameritrade.com/offer/independence.html?a=vqm
https://www.zecco.com/trading/signup.aspx -- http://www.choicetrade.com/ -- https://www.just2trade.com/index.php -- http://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder -- http://www.schwab.com/
http://www.fxcm.com/ -- http://www.forex.com/index.html -- http://www.level2trader.com/ -- http://www.questrade.com/trading/stocks_questraderpro.aspx -- http://www.nobletrading.com/
L2 Services: http://www.alphatrade.com/ ---- http://www.quotemedia.com/
EquityFeed : http://www.equityfeed.com/
http://www.ap.org/ ***http://www.bizjournals.com/ ***http://www.fool.com*** http://www.bloomberg.com/index_americas.html
Black Monday (1987)
Paying my tuition in the stock market: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=30655121
IHUB Frequently Asked Questions: http://ihwiki.advfn.com/index.php?title=Frequently_Asked_Question
Example on how to post Ziggy,s and Charts: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=49381993
LIVE CHART EXAMPLES with settings: By GeauxFish you will need stock chart subscription to view.
10 Min 2 Day Trading basic 10 min Chart set above example: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=AMZN&p=10&yr=0&mn=0&dy=2&id=p33573220915&a=209351104
10 Min 3 Day Trading live Chart example: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=FAZ&p=10&yr=0&mn=0&dy=3&id=p30510560197&a=204833009
30 Min 7 Day live chart example: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=FAZ&p=30&yr=0&mn=0&dy=7&id=p08741698138&a=207401715
ANNOTATE CHART EXAMPLES:
6 Month Daily Chart example: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=BC&p=D&st=2009-03-01&en=2009-09-08&id=p60886391083&a=198109750
2 Year Weekly Chart example of a bottom in a bullish market or stock breaking out of jail off bottom for the long term.
Natural Gas Chart link: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$NATGAS&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p93596435682&a=198405486
Oil Light Crude Chart link: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$WTIC&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&id=p97978634005&a=198405551
Stock learning Technical Analysis info you can use like below or links below with descriptions
Technical Analysis is the forecasting of future financial price movements based on an examination of past price movements. Like weather forecasting, technical analysis does not result in absolute predictions about the future. Instead, technical analysis can help investors anticipate what is "likely" to happen to prices over time. Technical analysis uses a wide variety of charts that show price over time.
Technical Indicators are the often squiggly lines found above, below and on-top-of the price information on a technical chart. Indicators that use the same scale as prices are typically plotted on top of the price bars and are therefore referred to as "Overlays."
This section describes the various kinds of technical indicators and overlays that are available here at StockCharts.com.
Moving Averages - Chart overlays that show the 'average' value over time. Both Simple Moving Averages (SMAs) and Exponential Moving Averages (EMAs) are explained.
Bollinger Bands - A chart overlay that shows the upper and lower limits of 'normal' price movements based on the Standard Deviation of prices.
Ichimoku Clouds - A comprehensive indicator that defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum and provides trading signals.
Keltner Channels - A chart overlay that shows upper and lower limits for price movements based on the Average True Range of prices.
Parabolic SAR - A chart overlay that shows good 'trailing stop' (i.e., sell) points graphically.
Price Channels - A chart overlay that shows a channel made from the highest high and lowest low for a given period of time.
Volume by Price - A chart overlay with a horizontal histogram showing the amount of activity at various price levels.
ZigZa g - A chart overlay that shows filtered price movements that are greater than a given percentage.
This section describes the various kinds of financial charts that we provide here at StockCharts.com. There are articles that describe how the charts are constructed and how they can be used to make better investing decisions.
What Are Charts?
- What charts are, how to pick timeframe's, how charts are formed, and price scaling.
- What trend lines are, scale settings, validation, angles, and more.
Gaps and Gap Analysis
- A gap is an area on a price chart in which there were no trades. Gaps show that something important has important has happened to the fundamentals of or the mass psychology surrounding a stock.
- A collection of articles describing common chart patterns.
- Steps to finding cycles and using the Cycle Lines Tool.
Raff Regression Channel
- A channel tool based on two equidistant trendlines on either side of a linear regression.
Wealth Builders Traders Paradise market strategies is not responsible for any loss or gains that a trader may acquire. You as an individual, groups or corporations agree not to hold Wealth Builders Traders Paradise themselves, persons or associated leaders liable for trading losses, lost profits or other damages resulting from your use of information. The Information is considered as informational proposes. Wealth Builders Traders Paradise does not verify or will guarantee the suitability or profitability of any types of investment. You as a trader risk of loss in trading securities, options and index futures can be substantial. Individual traders should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for your financial criteria. You the trader, individuals, groups or corporations take full responsibility for your own investment actions, research and decisions and should seek registered licensed professional advice of a qualified securities broker / market analyst before making any investment decisions and you agree to indemnify and not hold Wealth Builders Traders paradise from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from your trading actions as individuals, groups or corporations.
Wealth Builders Traders Paradise is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") or with any state securities regulatory authority. Wealth Builders Traders Paradise are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
Wealth Builders Traders Paradise advises investors too carefully read investment information available at the websites of the SEC at http://www.sec.gov/ and FINRA at http://www.finra.org/