VIREXIT~~EXCLUSIVE SELLER OF FINEHH LIVINGUARD MASKS April 27.2022 VXIT, 2 IMPORTANT Newsworthy Conference Call Slides.
Video, April 27, 2022 VirExit Technologies, Inc. (OTC Pink: VXIT) Emerging Growth Conference
THE MASK THAT KILLS VIRUSES ON CONTACT
The comfortable, reusable, washable, virus killing Face Mask
https://breatheeasymask.com/ https://virexit.biz PROTECTS THE WEARER 99.9% The VirExit BreatheEasy Mask™ from Fine Guard® uses LIVINGUARD® Patented Technology
Fine Guard® Masks with LIVINGUARD® Technology
• Fine HH can scale production volumes up across 3 plants, and can make up to 500,000 masks/day, 15 million per month, 180 million per year.
• Since these masks are reusable, this means Fine Guard® is protecting an additional 500,000 people every day.
• Fine HH was one of the first in the world with a reusable mask, and first with deactivation technology.
• Fine Guard® sales were launched February 8, 2020 on Amazon. At one point, Fine HH was the leading reusable mask in the world.
• Fine Guard® masks are sold in over 100 countries worldwide / over 10 million masks.
• Fine HH has a global licensing agreement with LIVINGUARD® and has exclusivity to the technology in over 30 markets in the world.
• Fine HH is the largest seller of LIVINGUARD®.
All airline and/or sponsor graphics, colors, and messaging available on masks
Confidence and comfort in flight, at the destination, and home in Cleveland, New York, London, Moscow, Los Angeles, Tokyo
While wearing your Airline Logo as a reminder of a fabulous experience and a conversation starter.
James C. Katzarof
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Who We Are The VirExit brand pioneers innovative, effective, ethical, and safe products within the antiviral space. Safer Place Technologies, LLC, whose purpose is to create a primary sales and marketing platform as a vertical online marketplace. This will provide a single source for buyers and sellers of protective products and services which resonate with the VirExit mission statement:
Lexian Products was founded to create a series of UV-C-based devices which operate by optically diffusing energy over a specified area to disable viruses and bacteria in less than a second. In developing the next generation of smaller handheld or mounted devices, branded under the name VIRALUX, the company is making this type of protection more affordable and user-friendly, while reducing the carbon footprint it leaves behind. These products are readily adaptable to different environments and operate at a wavelength that is safe for human interaction, while sanitizing an entire room in the presence of people, unlike what is readily available in today's market.