Vertical Expands Presence in Asia-Pacific With VX4 Aircraft Pre-order From Leading South Korean Mobility Firm Kakao Mobility
What’s your thoughts on this?
How I knew EVTL was going to squeeze—-
When Chuck Schwab asked me the Lend the Security at a 236% Cost to borrow rate. Meaning I’d have been paid that % to allow them to lend my stock out.
I did not say yes, and simply bought more.
EVTL has a great aircraft, so I’m in this for the investment.
However, my additional shares I’ll trade out after the squeeze culminates.
Finally had a 10% dip now is the time to buy again $$EVTL$$ longgggg$$
Stocks up 10% right now, and idiots are selling the warrants tens cents below Fridays close, and twenty cents below the morning highs, nothing better than the clueless getting manipulated by the manipulators.
"EVTL.WS" (On Etrade): EVTL's WARRANTS --- see at left --- might be a good pick for Monday; up considerably 'After Hours' on 7-16-22 (Sat.); evidently, AMERICAN AIRLINES wants their planes.
Yup! One of these years!
Looks good here. Great business
$5.5B In Pre-Order From Multiple Customers.
Vertical Aerospace CEO, Stephen Fitzpatrick Says Co Already Developed Multiple Partnerships, Co Has Already Had $5.5B In Pre-Order From Multiple Customers
Vertical is pioneering electric flight, enabling the transition to a future of zero-carbon aviation by providing faster, quieter, greener, and smarter ways for people to travel around cities and regions.
- Vertical Aerospace Ltd.'s ordinary shares will begin trading today under the ticker EVTL on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Proceeds raised plus the issuance of convertible senior secured notes equals approximately $300 million, in excess of the circa $250 million projected spend through to certification and scale production.
- Public shareholders join PIPE investors American Airlines, Avolon, Honeywell, Microsoft's M12, Kouros, Rolls-Royce, 40North and Rocket.
- Vertical recently premiered the full-scale version of its VX4 electric aircraft.
- Vertical has continued to develop its world-class team of seasoned engineers & executives from aviation and transportation backgrounds. Recently, the company appointed Justin Paines, previously of Joby, as its Chief Test Pilot; Harry Holt as incoming Chief Operating Officer from Rolls-Royce, in addition to experienced independent board members and advisors.
- Vertical has deliberately chosen a differentiated approach to its peer group. Vertical's focus is on designing, manufacturing, selling, and servicing aircraft. This allows Vertical's airline partners and other customers to deploy the aircraft as opposed to Vertical developing its own customer-facing operations or ride-share platform.
- Vertical believes it has the largest conditional pre-order book in the eVTOL industry, of up to 1,350 aircraft worth $5.4 billion from American Airlines, Avolon, Virgin Atlantic, Bristow, Marubeni and Iberojet, and through Avolon's placements, airlines JAL and Gol.
- Vertical expects to reach full certification through what is believed to be the highest global certification, the European Union Aviation Safety Authority (EASA) by 2024 and commercial operability by the mid-2020s.
Vertical Aerospace Limited, formerly Broadstone Acquisition Corp., is an aerospace and technology company that is pioneering zero-emissions aviation. The Company is an electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) manufacturer. The Company is developing the transition to carbon free aviation, focused on designing, manufacturing and selling operating emission eVTOL aircraft for use in the advanced air mobility (AAM) market, using the technology from the aerospace, automotive and energy industries. The Company is developing its flagship eVTOL, the VA-X4. The VA-X4 is designed to provide for a capacity of five people (one pilot, four passengers) and has a targeted range of over 100 miles, reaching speeds of over 200 mph. Its customers span markets and geographies, including airlines, aircraft lessors, helicopter operators and travel groups, across North and South America, Europe and Japan.