YES, great news! Glad I stuck around
tic - toc ... one more week ... will be interesting to watch
SVACF, VBI meeting set for May 5, 2016! Finally a date. They must be ready. imo.
"You are cordially invited to attend a Special Meeting of the stockholders of VBI Vaccines Inc., a Delaware corporation (referred to as
“VBI,” “we,” “our” or “us”), which we will hold on May 5 , 2016, at 222 Third Street, Suite 2241, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142 , at 10:00
a.m. , local time"
I believe it will be just like COCP, a closing when no one is expecting.
Has anyone contacted the company to find out why it's taking so long? They should have put a PR telling us the exact date of the merger.
"Pursuant to the merger agreement, SciVac and VBI currently expect to complete the merger in the second quarter of 2016" Pg. 116. Guess it is taking a little longer than expected to get everything filed. This document just came out with this info.
Agree. The price broke the 50-day MA so that's a very good sign.
My thoughts exactly and I have been averaging down, including buying VBIV. There is too much interest and money involved by OPKo in this one not to see any positive movement. I am curious though why they decided to remove the new financing condition from the closing obligations. Could be both good and bad. Any thoughts?
SVACF appears to be a lost cause until after the merger and R/S
Only what the Co has told us. Before April 2016. Hopefully when the voting circulars come out it may have more insight on the closing date, R/S and whether SciVac or VBIV will be raising the 25 million to the table to complete the merger. Considering the post merger OS has already been given at 1.4 billion they mentioned nothing of additional shares for a fund raiser. My guess is they got $$ from SciVac's recent DNAEs deal with OPK! Can't really say without having this quarter's 10Q released yet. All imo
You've gotten your wish. Has any date been given for the merger ( SVACF & VBIV)?
Thanks and noted
This is just a dumb comment by you. Traders are playing the arbitrage now by buying VBIV and selling SVACF. You get 20.83 shares of SVACF for every share you own of VBIV. The combined Company will do a reverse stock split after the merger and I'm betting that Frost will provide a huge chunk of financing that they said they're raising. I am buying now and after the merger.
If you knew anything about m&a, you would know that these parasite law firms sue every company undergoing a merger (no matter what exchange they are trading on or what stock price). Shareholders never benefit but they settle with the Company for $100k-$250k (sometimes more depending on the size of the merger) and get about 1/3 of that as their fee. Great business model. Don't produce or provide any value and get large fees every time.
Btw, I'm a lawyer, but do transnational work, so I deal with this all the time.
I've been doing this over 15 years with good companies that are about to merge. And it's been working real fine for me (in an Up or Down Market). Thanks anyway for your opinion! LLAP!
Thanks for the information. I am just planning on watching this for a while.
Only a fool frost groupie would buy now
Let them merge then knock yourself out
There are other factors to consider when buying VBIV at its current price. You must consult your Tax Advisor. "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is".I prefer to start buying SVACF at this price, and buy more if price drops, and after the RS. I'm long.
Am I confused or if I bought VBIV at the current price I would be getting SciVac for about 12 cents per share?
You own stock trading at $2.56 or so
You end up getting shares in a company worth 13 cents a share
No wonder shareholders are going to attorneys in droves
Don't invest on emotion
Frost doesn't know you exist
Unless you are an insider how would you know if securities fraud is not involved? You don't. I won't touch this until all that is cleared up. After previous reverse merger this price has only dropped. Enjoying your losses? I will be back with cash to put into vbvi after you guys can pay for the teething problems! Haha
Exactly, this is what I was trying to say to him. Spreading baseless fears.
Vbi is under investigation
Thanks Citrati. I'll check it out. My analysis is a 1:100 rs UNLESS VBI is in trouble and on their way out. Haven't had a chance to fully dd them yet. But it just makes sense that VBI would want to keep their listing. So this could be very interesting indeed.
Boo, make sure to read this....https://stocksthatdouble.com/investor-alert/?gclid=CNHl_dyo6MgCFQUHaQodcZQHBg
I am gonna guess r/s, uplist, strong move is very likely.
Looks like Frost may have baited the shorts. imo
Is this stock a short term hold or long term hold
lol no worries. SciVac is unlimited.
Unlimited number of common shares without par value.
I can certainly tell when I don't do my DD.
This was really just a gamble position anyway. Does make me wonder about VBI though.
each share of VBI common stock will be converted into the right to receive 20.808356 common shares of SciVac (the “Exchange Ratio”).
that brings a 2.70 price to our .13
unless i'm really missing something.
And we'll be changing our name to VBI as well. Interesting. Just need to make it back over 2.70 some day.
VBI stockholders will receive approximately 541,573,712 common shares of SciVac, representing approximately 42% of the issued and outstanding shares and voting power of the combined company after giving effect to the Merger.
Wow. I hope I'm reading something wrong.
Total issued and outstanding Common Shares as at Record Date: 756,599,439
SVACF and OPK new license hidden in todays news
Hidden around page 78 is this news
At or prior to the Effective Time, SciVac shall enter into a license agreement (the “DNASE License”) with OPKO Health, Inc. or an Affiliate thereof (“Licensee”), pursuant to which SciVac shall grant Licensee an exclusive license in respect of the Licensed Technology and the Licensed Patents to research, develop, manufacture, use, sell, offer for sale, import, export and distribute Products on substantially identical terms to those granted to SciVac under the CLS License; provided, that the DNASE License shall additionally provide for (i) the transfer by SciVac to Licensee of (x) all data possessed by SciVac in respect of the Licensed Technology and (y) the active pharmaceutical ingredient in respect of the Licensed Technology and (ii) the payment by Licensee to SciVac of a royalty equal to one percent of net sales of any Products. Capitalized terms used in this Section 4.30 and not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed thereto in the CLS License.
Whats everyone's price projection once the merger happens
Frost made another GREAT merger deal. VBIV is a solid little company with great R&D. They will infuse this with capital, uplift and this will shadow OPKO until it is taken over by OPKO or sold to a bigger Pharma.
SVACF announces big news this morning. The company has entered into an agreement to acquire NASDAQ company VBIV. Under which SciVac has agreed to acquire VBI to form a commercial-stage company with a licensed hepatitis B (“HBV”) vaccine and a pipeline of preventative and therapeutic vaccine candidates. http://yhoo.it/1WdDRsi
Slight wall there