Adriana Resources Inc. Subsidiaries
The Company's vision is to become a fully integrated iron ore producer through continued development of its iron ore port facility in Brazil, through acquisition of iron ore mineral resources in Brazil, and the advancement of its iron ore projects in Québec, Canada.
- Create strategic relationships in all degrees of the mine operation cycle, from production requirements to product delivery mechanisms, that will create increased efficiencies and cost savings.
- Strategically position the company in countries with a mining friendly climate, available skilled workforce and a progressive and developed infrastructure program.
- Advance late-stage projects to production. Build shareholder wealth through the sustainable development of these projects, continued growth of their mineable reserves, and development of a strong financial profile through sustained free cash flow.
- Acquire key exploration projects with excellent discovery potential. Focus on identifying other advanced projects that match our corporate growth objective of building a well balanced mineral asset base that is strategically diversified globally.
- Foster the growth and success of the communities where we operate, become leaders in environmental and social responsibility, and strive for the safety within a rewarding workplace.
- Attract and retain the best management and front line team that together will build the foundation for long term success through entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, communication, passion, trust and hard work.
The Daily View
| || |
The Big Picture Weekly View
| || || |