Possible R/M looming here: http://archive.fast-edgar.com//20180208/A5ZCR22CZ22FHTU2222Q2ZZ2H9DSZZ2762A2/
Southcorp Capital, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. The Company focus is on the acquisition and renovation of single-family and mutli-family properties in the U.S with the intent of reselling the property after renovations have occurred. Our real estate investments are expected to focus properties undervalued and/or in need of some repairs.
We seek potential property acquisitions meeting the following criteria and which are located throughout the United States. We believe the most important criteria for evaluating the markets in which we intend to purchase properties include:
· historic and projected population growth;
· historically high levels of tenant demand;
· markets with historic and growing numbers of a qualified and affordable workforce;
· high historic and projected employment growth;
· markets with high levels of insured populations;
· stable household income and general economic stability; and
· sound real estate fundamentals, such as high occupancy rates and strong rent rate potential.
Held at DTC