Moderator edits only :
Mods please label posted by
Sing 51% purchase(Unaudited) of Direct Solar done; (Possible) Access to high revenue stream (Dont expect revenue numbers to remain unamended)
https://www.singlepoint.com/news-media/press-releases/detail/184/singlepoint-completes-asset-acquisition-of-direct-solar (05/17/2019) Posted by Mod DemiCash)
Sing files first 10K with SEC: 344% YoY growth
(04/08/2019 Posted by Mod DemiCash)
Sing (hopes to) begins their own rail network within the CBD space; aiding all CBD companies
SinglePoint Invests in TorusMed Inc. to mass produce CBD Cell Cultures through Photobioreactors
(01/07/2019) (Posted by Mod DemiCash)
A diversified holding company specializing in acquisitions of small to midsized companies, with an emphasis in new technologies
Singlepoint has grown from a full-service mobile tech provider, to a publicly-traded holding company. Through diversification into horizontol markets, SinglePoint builds its portfolio by acquiring undervalued subsidaries well positioned in new emerging markets, or acquistions that dually benefit the companies.
SinglePoint is focused on researching opportunities in which it can be active within a company and influence its strategy and direction. Companies targeted by SinglePoint are undervalued, cash-flow positive and have high potential and verified assets. Sing only acquires companies that are able to self manage and with little oversight required.
SinglePoint, a fully reporting publicly traded company. OTCQB: SING.
SingleSeed Payments exists to educate and inform customers and shopkeepers on key issues in the retail and medicinal cannabis market while helping to legitimize the industry.
How we live our mission everyday:
We innovate and constantly improve our technologies
We are invested in our customer’s success
We are flexible and responsive
We stay ahead of industry changes
We provide our customers with a unique experience
We conduct business ethically and responsibly
LEVERAGING TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE INTO EMERGING OPPORTUNITIES IN THE PAYMENTS, BLOCKCHAIN AND CANNABIS MARKETS
• Diversified strategy capitalizing on emerging opportunities in the mobile payments, cannabis & blockchain markets
• Revenue generation from multiple sources – Internal Product Development – Partnerships – Acquisitions
• Cross-sell opportunities between operating businesses
DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SERVICES TO THE UNDERSERVED CANNABIS AND HEMP BASED MARKETS
• Launched in March 2018 providing a large step ahead of the competition
• Online business providing hemp-based/CBD-based products to consumers
• Utilizing social marketing strategies and attending industry trade shows to drive additional purchases and distribution
• Resells services such as internet marketing, payment processing and website design
• Using connections made through various conventions to increase their own product awareness as well as strike deals with possible hot up and coming product for the website
• Released a SingleSeed Brand to increase revenue to the company
• An unanticipated large revenue stream for the comany
• Increased market visibility and manufactoring capablties by extending contract services to various companies looking to create/manufactore cbd based products through Sings chain of connections
• Updating and removing product from page as necessary to ensure FDA compliance in market
Another way SinglePoint is serving marijuana enterprises without touching the plant is through its SingleSeed payments subsidiary (www.SingleSeed.com).
SingleSeed provides various services to marijuana enterprises and has become a hub for cannabis dispensaries that are seeking merchant payment processing solutions and other business tools. Through SingleSeed, SinglePoint offers payment processing and text message marketing solutions specifically for cannabis businesses.
SingleSeed was created as a means of educating and informing shopkeepers and customers about key issues in the retail and medical marijuana market while helping further the cause of legitimizing the industry. Through SingleSeed, SinglePoint additionally aims to help provide cannabis business owners with the tools and support they need to thrive in the marketplace.
SingleSeed offers the high quality USA grown Hemp based CBD Oil. Every product on our site has been lab tested for CBD purity. We pride ourselves on providing premium products and customer service to ensure the best experience possible. SingleSeed offers a variety of CBD products from tinctures to capsules. Quality CBD you can Trust.
MOBILE WEB CREDIT CARD GATEWAY – PAY BY TEXT
Provies credit/debit retail point of sale systems
• Mobile web checkout gateway service allows mobile users to purchase goods and services directly from any web-enabled mobile phone via credit or debit card
• One-Time Transactions of any value
• Recurring Transactions utilized for daily, weekly, monthly and annual subscriptions
• Authorization to validate a credit card without payment; ability to generate an authorization request on a provided credit card
SinglePoint's payment processing solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of each unique business the company serves. SinglePoint is able to work with any type of enterprise to design the right solution to fit its needs—even high-risk businesses.
A prime example of a payment solution tailored for high-risk businesses is SinglePoint's in-development, proprietary bitcoin payment solution. This solution, being developed collaboratively with First Bitcoin Capital Corp. (BITCF), will enable "unbankable" businesses—like cannabis dispensaries that are currently federally limited in their payment processing options—to accept credit and debit card payments independent of banks and the FDIC.
SinglePoint's bitcoin solution would be downloadable at any point-of-sale machine, and the company can supply the hardware or just the standalone software depending on a client's needs. SinglePoint has purchased the domain name http://www.SingleCoin.com as part of its planned potential initial coin offering (ICO), which would specifically support transactions for the marijuana industry and other high-risk industries.
Bitcoin offers many enticements that make it perfect for cannabis businesses and other high-risk companies that are in need of payment solutions. Bitcoin facilitates the transfer of funds independent of banks, and bitcoin cannot be regulated by governments. Bitcoin transaction fees are also just 1 percent, in comparison with 3 percent for credit cards. Bitcoin is further becoming widely accepted as a valid form of currency, with major retailers like Microsoft, Subway and Overstock.com now accepting bitcoin payments in the United States. Additionally, Japan recently made bitcoin an official national payment method.
Some of the most common types of processing solutions SinglePoint provides include:
• Retail with tip
• Mail order/telephone order (MOTO)
DEAD/ NO UPDATES
ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR CANNABIS BUSINESSES TO UTILIZE BITCOIN
• Conceptualized in 2014 and launched in September 2018
• Co-developed with AppSwarm (OTC: SWRM)
• Enables dispensaries to accept and convert Bitcoin to purchase cannabis and other related products
• National TV ad campaign (Per Wil Ralston, they left the Crypto market; dont expect rentry without announcement) featuring Kevin Harrington, an Original Shark on the hit TV show Shark Tank
• Bitcoin and Etherum enabled wallet for everyday consumer use (Integrating other coins in the future)
• Available in both Android and Apple store
DISCOUNT INDOOR GARDEN SUPPLIES
In May 2017, SinglePoint also acquired Discount Indoor Garden Supply (DIGS), which is a provider of soil and supplies—including hydroponics products—and consulting services to legal cannabis growers in California. This acquisition has positioned SinglePoint to be a leading provider of online products, retail stores, cannabis consulting and equipment in California, where thousands of marijuana-related businesses are now in operation.
SinglePoint continues courting promising acquisition targets in its efforts to expand its footprint in the legal marijuana market and other key industries.
The company is also working on supplying bulk orders of CBD in crude and isolate forms. The company can white label many products and handle drop shipping for these products. For more information on the program and what products are available for white label, please reach out to sales@SinglePoint.com
• Indoor growing enviroment controls
• Green House design, equipment, and supplies
• Aquaponics design, construction, and maitenance of any size
• Provides hydroponic supplies and nutrients to commercial and individual farmers
• Consulting services (For those wanting that better bushier greener grow)
• Fulfills and distributes products at wholesale costs to other business and stores in the southern California market
• Sells nutrients, lights, HVAC systems, among other products to individuals that are interested in horticulture
• HVAC for all indoor and outdoor needs
• Surveillance for your property and grounds (no one wants the human equavalent of a bunny in their grow yard)
• An online store and warehouse (New address is located in FallBrook CA) previous building was SOLD; thus when googled it pulls up the sold location marked as closed.
Last Mile Delivery
PLATFORM LEVERAGES ADVANCED ROUTING & LOCATION TECHNOLOGY0
Due To sing's inability to support or properly promote their products, Appswarm RELEASED and has already signed deals with their Own program Delivery Swift, Which in no way is connected to SinglePoint(Sings Application is not in use anywhere even though its been out longer)
SinglePoint launched LastMile Delivery. The application, built in partnership with AppSwarm (SWRM), is intended to help cannabis delivery businesses track their deliveries and provide customers with a real-time view of when and where their order is. On the delivery businesses side, it provides a major customer satisfaction opportunity as well as streamlining the tracking of upcoming and past orders. The system was built to meet states’ cannabis delivery guidelines. SinglePoint is currently onboarding new customers and launching a direct marketing campaign into approximately 500 dispensaries over the next three months (Three months spans Dec 2018 Jan/Feb 2019 and ends march 4th 2019)
• Provides SMBs the ability to streamline their deliveries and give customers the insight and predictability of when a delivery will arrive
• Location tracking
• Estimated Time of Arrival
• Product Tracking and Inventory
• Omnichannel E-commerce Experience
• Scheduled Arrival Time
Social Betting app
The Peer to peer social betting had a strong win in federal courts, providing americans with the ability to place peer to peer bets. Seperate from the laws following a sports bet being handled by a business, Stakehaul takes advantage of the ability for users to LEGALLY place sports bets with one another on the application!
• Online peer to peer sports betting is federally legal
• Take the power of sports betting away from the monopolies in vegas!
• Large growth expected as sports betting online becomes more commonplace
LEVERAGES PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY TO EFFICIENTLY TRACK AUTOMOTIVE DATA
The company is currently working with companies like WallyPark at Denver International Airport. The partnership gives customers of WallyPark transparent pricing and a hassle-free way of getting their windshields replaced. ShieldSaver recently signed an agreement with the City of Sacramento, enabling the company to do business at the airport there. The company plans to aggressively expand in 2019 and is in multiple discussions now for additional partnerships, which would add to previously announced accretive relationships
• Technology focused automotive company working to efficiently track records of vehicle repairs
• Pairing repair shops with potential customer via proprietary License Plate Recognition technology
• Works closely with large parking lot management companies at airports and other locations around the United States to obtain the data needed to operate
• Now available in Cali, Colo, Arizona+
JIFFY AUTO GLASS
• Provides windshield replacement services in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona
• Works closely with ShieldSaver to test and drive new technological development in the automotive market
• Able to fulfill work orders for ShieldSaver in markets the company has a presence, such as Denver and Phoenix
SinglePoint offers text message marketing solutions, enabling companies to seamlessly send messages to all of their subscribers simultaneously. Clients can easily send notifications, deals, coupons and even payment requests. Regardless of what device is being used by the receiver, messages sent through SinglePoint's solution can be universally received.
Reports show that 99 percent of text messages are opened, and 90 percent are opened within 3 minutes of receipt. Since text messaging has become an engrained part of daily life, users do not need to download an app to receive text message marketing, making it a prime means for businesses to get their message out to customers.
Sing completes Asset Acquisition of Direct Solar; SinglePoint Largest Deal to Date Expects to Dramatically Increase Revenues
Direct Solar is able to move into every state quickly and efficiently because of the proprietary online education technology the company has developed. SinglePoint plans to utilize this edge to pitch Cannabis/Hemp businesses on the opportunity to save money and increase margins through lowering the cost of utilities through the use of solar.
“We are excited to officially be a part of SinglePoint. The access to growth capital will allow us to scale quickly and turn the processes we have built into revenue generating opportunities. We signed over 570,000 dollars of contracts in April with very little marketing per sales budget. With the backing and support of SinglePoint we believe we can exponentially increase our sales pipeline,” states Pablo Diaz Founder/CEO of Direct Solar.
Direct Solar has seen tremendous growth over the past year which aligns well with the industry over all. In Q4 2018, the U.S. solar market installed 4.2 GWdc of solar PV, a 139% increase from Q3 2018 and a 4% increase from Q4 2017. This is attributed to environmental awareness and the overall cost of solar becoming affordable for customers
*important to note, a new sector news letter has already mentioned SING, Direct Solar, as well as Wal-mart and a few other main industry companies. Placing Sing and Direct Solar in the limelight with any other major companies who make moves into the newly profitable field of solar; Direct Solar's finances are now a large tool for Sing to use as their own. We can expect great things here*
Sing Completed their deal with Direct Solar, however the major pending article on the deal was the completion of Direct Solars auditing.
This was, for some reason, skipped. I believe due to the nature of the business, a lot of direct solars revenues end up being corrected, intially showing a much higher revenue number than actual monthly numbers will total too..
Think of ordering a bunch of wrong parts for something, and having to return them.. and not replacing anything because something with the deal also went awry.
This Gives sing the ability to LOOK like they are much more profitable than they actually will be.
The major concern here is the reinvestment of capital, Why did Sing agree to such a deal, WITHOUT a completed audit when they are guranteeing money?
SinglePoint invested in Jacksam DBA Convectium. Jacksam recently went public and, as of March 1st, has a market capitalization of approximately $101 million. SinglePoint currently owns about 9 percent of the company.
JKSM (Jacksam Corporation currently has less then 2k volume a day trading on the QB; reguarly zero)
Market Cap 69,200,000 05/23/2019
Shares Out 61,800,000 05/23/2019
SinglePoint has been expanding its presence in the burgeoning legal marijuana space through strategic acquisitions, with part of that strategy involving acquiring businesses that have revenues.
In March 2017, SinglePoint began funding Convectium, which is a California-based provider of equipment, packaging and branding solutions for the cannabis industry. Convectium developed the first cartridge and vape pen oil-filling machines for wholesale distribution to marijuana dispensaries, and its 710Shark and 710Seal machines, currently sold through the EquipCanna.com website, can fill and package more than 100 cartridges or disposable vape pens in just 30 seconds. Convectium additionally operates a consumer brand that includes BlackoutX and HazeSticks products.
We are committed to the utmost protection of every phase from seed to oil, providing the highest quality, natural product at a price everyone can afford. With our 7-step purity process, cutting-edge cultivation and extraction, TorusMed sets the standard of Hemp extracts.
We are inspired by the plant: keep it pure, and the healing is pure. Our extracts contain no contaminants; they are organic, non-GMO, and of the purest quality: the way the plant is supposed to be.
Grown for you.
Singlepoint has recently invested in TorusMed in an equity investment. TorusMed and Sing will use this opportunity to delve deeper into the CBD market. By focusing on the growth of CBD in Photobio-Reactors Sing and Torus hope to help solve some of the crippling CBD shortages plagueing the market. As CBD is a new market with the recent legalization have just passed, this puts TorusMed and Sing in an excellent position to advantage of a new market with substantial room for growth.
The details as to how much in ownership, etc are unknown at this time
• Focus on natural CBD made through bio Reactors (Similar to algae growth models)
• TorusMed already has its own products for sale (positioning Sing to collect revenue from both overall success of Torus, and off its mark up)
• Opens doors for expansive growth into CBD marketplace
Sing has signed a letter of intent for ProActive Nutra, a smaller lesser known department of Proactive.
More will be updated as it completes
SinglePoint is helmed by an experienced executive team with a track record of success. SinglePoint's achievements have been built on earning customer trust and being committed to client success.
Greg Lambrecht – CEO and Founder
As CEO and founder of SinglePoint Inc., Greg leads the company in its mission. He oversees all company operations including investor relations, the leadership of the Board of Directors, and daily business activities. Greg has a successful track record of founding and leading start-up companies. As the founder of PCI, a leading consumer product distribution company, Greg negotiated agreements with the nation's largest retail outlets such as 7-11 (Southland Corp), Albertson's, and Costco representing 25,000 retail accounts. Greg lead PCI through a NASDAQ listed IPO, raising $10,000,000. In 2006 Greg started LifeStyle Wireless which he led to the OTC Pink Stock Market changing the name to SinglePoint: ticker symbol SING. Greg is a graduate of Western Washington University with a degree in Marketing and Communications.
Wil Ralston – President
Wil has a successful track record of building and maintaining great relationships with clients. Recognized as the top representative in his section by Nike, after college graduation Wil chose to continue in sales with SinglePoint where he has on-boarded marquee clients including GolfLogix and MonteFiore Inspired Medicine. Wil graduated cum laude from the WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University with a degree in Global Agribusiness and a specialization in Professional Golf Management. Wil is currently recognized by the Professional Golfers Association of America (PGA) as a Class A Professional.
Mr. Norma is a CPA with over 20 years experience as a chief financial officer and internal audit executive. Since 2016 Mr. Norma has served as an independent financial consultant. From 2011 to 2015 Mr. Norma was the Interim Executive Director at Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center, and a senior director of Outerwall (formerly Coinstar, a leading provider of automated retail solutions). Mr. Norma is currently heading Sing's tax and revenue paperwork, as well as heading the audits for Sing's new acquistions and legal deals. This cut's out a lot of third party cost by bringing Mr Norma into the fold.
Venugopal Aravamudan - Director
Mr. Aravamudan has a 25+ years tenure in the technology sector growing and leading significant businesses at companies such as Microsoft, VMware, Amazon and now F5 networks Inc. Most recently,at Amazon, Mr. Aravamudan ran a significant portion of the Amazon Web Services Relational Database Systems services managing large teams and significant revenues. Currently he is Senior Vice President and General Manager at F5 Networks and responsible for their next generation cloud services offerings.
Eric Lofdahl - Director
Eric Lofdahl has over 20 years experience in the technology sector, including positions in software development, program management, complex system integration, and engineering process definition. As SinglePoint CTO, Eric has led the definition and deployment of the company’s mobile messaging, anti-spam, and content delivery products. Before SinglePoint, he worked at the Boeing Company, where he led a team that successfully developed advanced wireless and satellite data products based on commercial technology for the U.S. Air Force. He also directed the teams that developed new products and capabilities for many military airplane programs, including the AWACS, F-22 and B-1B programs. Eric holds a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Iowa State University.
2320 East Baseline Road
Phoenix, AZ 85042-6951