AH WEEKAGO 11-11-2020 wow review my friend. Covid Vaccine Puts Shipping Companies in Position to Save the World
Bloomberg Quicktake: Now - Nov 11, 2020
- The Bloomberg interview above helps highlight the logistics challenges that distributing the vaccine will post on transportation companies and their refrigeration capacities.
SVTE could be in a position to be part of this opportunity if it turns things around, executes proper business operating decisions and the pps trades in a better manner with continued volume.
Buy cautiously and sell reluctantly. All of my posts are In My Opinion only based on the DD I have completed. Please do your own DD and make your own decisions.
$SVTE more than refrigeration !!!!! 'Service Team (SVTE)'
TRUE $SVTE u]Refrigerated Truck Body 1. Aerodynamic polished stainless steel front radius reduces drag and increases fuel savings.
2. High mount refrigeration unit support provides less vibration, more load space and internal bulkhead crash plate.
3. Advanced design reduces weight, Increases thermal efficiency and provides years of trouble-free low cost maintenance.
4. Roof is double sealed around entire perimeter with 3" rivet spacing and told over of roof skin to prevent leaks, recessed double bulb lights with sealed wiring is standard.
5. Insulated rear door with replaceable hinges, long-life rollers, safety release and cam type security latch. Many optional styles of doors available.
6. Optional galvanized logistic tracking to secure loads.
7. One piece FDA and USDA approved glassboard liner provides odor-tree, easy cleaning, low maintenance durable interior.
8. 1-1/8" subfloor, overlaid with .125" aluminum diamond plate and formed 4" scuff plate welded water-tight with 2 self closing drains at front. Optional flooring and scuff heights available.
9. Reinforced, flush entry sills with thermal breaks found at all doors, rear sill has Integral drain gutter.
10. 3" hi-tensile steel crossbars on 12" centers, reinforced over the wheels for tire clearance. One piece glassboard subpan offers light weight durability. All components are undercoated and sealed to resist corrosion and road salts.
11. Wide opening stainless steel rear frame with gussets for improved appearance, lower maintenance costs and added strength for longer life. Aluminum "no rust" grab handles mounted on both sides.
12. 3" Polyurethane foam Insulation in the front, floor, sides and ceiling with thermal breaks, provides lower heat gain and maximum cooling to reduce operating costs. Optional foam thickness depending on temperatures.
Recent News Out***
Refrigerated Ford Transit Vans
VERY IMPORTANT READ/INTERVIEW/
03-18-2018/ IT IS AH FREEBIE INTERVIEW/ / President Robert Cashman of Service Team, Inc. (OTCPink: SVTE),
returns to give an update on their Delta Stag Division, specializing in truck and van refrigeration modifications.
The CEOs interviewed on the Stock Day Podcast did not incur any charges for their time with Uptick Newswire CEO Everett Jolly.
Contact us if you would like further information.
Service Team Inc. Makes ''Fastest Growing List''
2018-03-16 07:00 ET - News Release
VILLA PARK, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2018 / Robert L. Cashman, President of Service Team Inc. (OTC PINK: SVTE) announced that
Service Team Inc. is listed as
Number 7 on the Orange County Business Journal's list of the fastest growing small public companies.
This is the third year in a row that Service Team Inc. has been listed on their list of fastest growing small public companies.
Cashman said, ''This is a super honor to be recognized by the county's most prestigious business publication.''
About Service Team Inc:
Service Team Inc is a fully reporting public company with its
stock listed on the OTCPINK using the symbol SVTE.
The Company, dba Delta Stag, is a manufacturer of commercial truck bodies and truck parts in the Southern California area.
Service Team Inc acquired 100% of Delta Stag in June of 2013, and
since that time has maintained a sustained growth of more than
twenty percent (20%) per year.
Safe Harbor Statement: Safe harbor from liability is established
by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by
phrases such as its management ''believes,'' ''expects,'' ''anticipates,'' ''foresees,'' ''forecasts,'' ''estimates'' or other words or phrases of similar import.
Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements.
All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.
NUMBER TWO VERY IMPORTANT
Service Team Inc., CEO Robert L. Cashman Joins Everett Jolly on Uptick Newswire ’s “Stock Day ” Podcast
2018-03-19 08:00 ET - News Release
Phoenix, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Service Team Inc. (OTC PINK: SVTE) (“Service Team” or the “Company”), CEO Robert Cashman,
was recently interviewed on Uptick Newswire’s “Stock Day” podcast with Mr. Everett Jolly.
“Joining us today is CEO or Service Team Inc., Robert Cashman,” said Jolly. Service Team Inc., manufactures truck bodies
– primarily for the food industry – and works with most major truck dealers in southern California.
The Company also manufactures truck bodies for small trucks,
as the county increasingly is prohibiting large 18-wheelers from entering cities.
“Can you tell us what you have done to stay profitable during the slower season in your business?
Also, discuss some of your plans for the coming year,” continued Jolly.
“We had a solid backlog which helped through the slower quarter.
We used the slower season to do some restructuring of compensation, which allowed us to cut costs,
we were also able to increase efficiencies, so production levels stayed nearly the same,” said Cashman.
“Additionally, we made an acquisition, we believe will increase revenue by 10% -15% year over year.”
Service Time Inc. has been on the Orange County Business Journal List of one of the
fastest growing small public companies in the county for three years running.
With the expected 10% increase across the industry, the company is confident about the upcoming year.
To listen to the full interview please click here to the following link:
It’s great to see the number of long and strong positions keep growing on this board. There are no surprises in the 10-k. For those who don’t already know what’s in the numbers, DD on company activity in recent months and a key statement in the 10-k will lead you to it.
The 10-k says, “The losses in 2017 were primarily driven by improvements and installation of new equipment in the manufacturing operations.”
$SVTE acquired another manufacturing company in Q4 for its assets at discount, including equipment that reduced manufacturing costs and improved productivity. Cash flow was very strong before expensing. Before the recent cash purchase of $500,000 in new equipment to expand manufacturing operations, I might have even anticipated the company turning a profit in Q1 this year, but with obviously even stronger cash flow in Q1, the expansion makes me more confident in $SVTE as a growth company, as well as a value investment. I can’t wait to see more on the acquisition of that $15 million a year wholly owned subsidiary and how this all fits together, but revenues keep growing and the company is expanding for revenues on a scale many times larger.
The 10-k shows a company turnaround in 2017, but that was only the beginning. The 10-k does not show the wholesale debt conversions done in unison before the close of Q1 this year. There is not much convertible debt left and that much is frozen. Housekeeping on that scale would not have happened all at once without strong current revenue growth and a concrete forward growth plan institutional investors would buy into. The Q1 balance sheet will be drastically improved and with a P/L strong enough for the company to roll its own cash flow into an expansion.
The company is implementing a rapid, aggressive expansion plan for a reason. The scale indicates revenue growth many times greater than last year. $SVTE is uplisting, so the company must have secured commitments to new major orders, if not a major supplier contract or something on that scale. The wholly owned subsidiary is a major part of the puzzle too. No doubt, something really big is happening with $SVTE!
Service Team (SVTE) dba as Delta Stag is continuing with phenomenal growth of more than 30% per year since 2013 and new record revenues! Now is the time to buy shares of this growing profitable company!
On July 20, 2016, in a recent Q filing, the company released the following numbers, which suggest now is the time buy shares of Service Team (SVTE), while its share price is undervalued.
The company reported RECORD revenues for the 3 month period ending May 31, 2016 and posted revenues of $940,796 which is an increase of over 75% from the same period in 2015.
For the nine months, year-to-date revenues totaled almost 3 million dollars ($2,647,289), which represents a tremendous 69% increase over the same 9 month period in 2015.
Service Team (SVTE) financial year are forecasting revenues will 5-6 million dollars for 2016.
Since June of 2013 Service Team (SVTE) has maintained a sustained growth of more than thirty percent (40%) per year, truly phenomenal and anticipated to continue.
Service Team (SVTE) is now cash flow positive and all convertible notes have been frozen, once again a great buy signal!
Service Team (SVTE) is current and fully reporting with the SEC, it's financials are audited allowing for transparency with no surprises.
Share Structure as of February 2017
Issued & Outstanding: 348,058,493
About Service Team (SVTE)
Service Team Inc. is a public company with its stock listed on the OTCQB using the symbol (SVTE).
The Company, doing business as Delta Stag, is a manufacturer of commercial truck bodies and truck parts in the Southern California area with locations in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Fallbrook and Encinitas.
Service Team (SVTE) acquired 100% of Delta Stag in June 2013 and, since then, Service Team (SVTE) has maintained a sustained growth of more than 40% per year.
Their complete manufacturing/repair facility is in South Gate, CA. It manufactures custom/standard truck bodies in about 70 different models to meet the specialized demands of each user.
The company has approximately 400 customers. It is not dependent on a few major customers, which makes it an even stronger buy!
The company is well diversified with only one customer South Bay Ford who represented more than 10% of sales in the last 12 months.
Service Team's (SVTE) customers are auto dealers and users of specialized trucks; such as dairies, food distributors, and local delivery.
Service Team (SVTE) offers its customers the following benefits:
• In-house quality control over each stage of production.
• Large parts inventory and repair location can quickly return trucks to service.
• The latest in modern equipment to ensure consistent quality and reduce replacement costs.
• Multiple large production facilities to expedite orders and meet customers needs.
• Exclusive Manufacture's Warranty.
"" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"> border="0" class="imgMsg" alt="" data-cke-saved-src="//imgcdn0.searchoptics.com/resize/640/q25/https://chrome.cdn.searchoptics.com/chromeimagegallery/colormatched_01/white/640/cc_2019fov35_01_640/cc_2019fov350003_01_640_yz.jpg"="" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">; />
18482 Park Villa Place
Villa Park, CA 92861
The company manufactures commercial truck bodies primarily for transporting frozen or refrigerated food products.
Held at DTC
*DISCLAIMER *The Board Monitor and The Board Assistants herewith, are not licensed brokers and assume NO responsibility for the actions, investment decisions, and or messages posted on this forum.
• We do NOT recommend that anyone buy or sell any securities posted herewith. Any trade entered into risks the possibility of losing the funds invested.
• There are no guarantees when buying or selling any security.