Service Team, Inc.
1818 E Rosslynn Ave
Fullerton, CA 92831
Tel: (562) 904-6442
Tel: (800) 75-DELTA
News and Disclosures
(As of 10/22/2018)
Period end date: 05/31/2018
• Based on Respondent Rosen's representations, on or about August 15, 2011, the Investor invested twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000) with Respondent Hallmark. In
exchange for his twenty-five-thousand-dollar ($25,000) investment in Respondent Hallmark, the Investor received a document from Robert Cashman stating that the
Investor had purchased 50,000 shares in Respondent Hallmark.
• On or about August 30, 2011, Respondent Cashman sent the Investor a letter guaranteeing that the Investor would be able to sell the shares for one dollar ($1.00) per share
after the Securities and Exchange Commission (the"SEC") approved Respondent Hallmark's Registration Statement. In the letter Respondent Cashman sent to the Investor,
Respondent Cashman stated that Registration Statement would serve to register the shares with the SEC for free trading.
• Contrary to Respondent Cashman's representations, Respondent Hallmark did not file a Registration Statement or otherwise register its shares with the SEC. The Investor
never had the opportunity to sell his shares for one dollar ($1.00) per share.
• Contrary to Respondent Rosen's representations, the Investor did not gain his investment back after the first year, as the value of these shares had decreased to two
thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) as of February 23, 2013.
• In connection with the events above, Respondent Service Team employed or associated with an unregistered agent in violation of S.C. Code Ann. § 35-l-402(d).
President Robert Cashman of Service Team, Inc. (OTCPink: SVTE), provides Uptick Newswire with an update on their Delta Stag Division, specializing in truck
and van refrigeration modifications. The CEOs interviewed on the Stock Day Podcast did not incur any charges for their time with Uptick Newswire CEO Everett Jolly.
Service Team Inc. Makes ''Fastest Growing List''
2018-03-16 07:00 ET - News Release
VILLA PARK, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2018 / Robert L. Cashman, President of Service Team Inc. (OTC PINK: SVTE) announced that
Service Team Inc. is listed as
Number 7 on the Orange County Business Journal's list of the fastest growing small public companies.
This is the third year in a row that Service Team Inc. has been listed on their list of fastest growing small public companies.
Cashman said, ''This is a super honor to be recognized by the county's most prestigious business publication.''
About Service Team (SVTE)
Service Team Inc. is a public company with its stock listed on the OTCQB using the symbol (SVTE). The Company, doing business as Delta Stag, is a manufacturer of commercial
truck bodies and truck parts in the Southern California area with locations in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, Fallbrook and Encinitas. Service Team (SVTE) acquired 100% of Delta Stag
in June 2013. Their complete manufacturing/repair facility is in South Gate, CA. It manufactures custom/standard truck bodies in about 70 different models to meet the specialized
demands of each user. The Company is not dependent on a few major customers. It is well diversified with only one customer South Bay Ford who represented more than 10% of
sales in the last 12 months. Service Team's (SVTE) customers are auto dealers and users of specialized trucks; such as dairies, food distributors, and local delivery.
Service Team (SVTE) is current and fully reporting with the SEC.
OTC Markets - SVTE
(Filing information will be provided shortly. The link above provides further assistance.)
(As of 10/19/2018)
Market Cap: 885,287
Restricted: Not Available
Issued & Outstanding: 8,852,873,544
•The Board Monitor and The Board Assistants herewith, Are not licensed brokers and assume NO Responsibility for the Actions,
Investment decisions, and or Messages Posted on this Forum.
•We do NOT recommend that Anyone Buy or Sell any Securities Posted Herewith.
Any Trade entered into Risks the Possibility of Losing the Funds Invested.
•There are NO Guarantees when Buying or Selling Any Security.