I think that feeling was indigestion....
You have some info that this is getting ready for another run?
I agree. But I kept my order GTC in place. I don't wanna miss out on this one because I'm not ready lol!
think we are done here for awhile. JMO but good luck to you
Based upon the past 3 spikes I've observed:
From .01 to .20 and back to around .11
From .11 to .40 and back to around .20
From .20 to 1.00 and back to around .50 (where we currently stand)
I placed my order for $1.95. Maybe we go to $2 on this next spike??? Settle back to $1??
I have that as well. I totally forgot about it. It use to be basically free to use then they started charging as much as coinbase so I haven't used it in a long time. Thanks!
Holy Crap! They charge $256.62 for the transaction!
Set mine at $0.99
I trade with coinbase pro
I have mine on Coinbase right now (transferred from my ledger). I don't see a way to place a limit order. Where you selling your through?
PS - Hoping to sell at $1 and buy back at $0.60 hopefully
think it will go over a dollar but not today. Was looking for a quick flip. Had originally set my sell @.85 but changed it to .95 so missed that but think it may fill by morning
You don't think it will go over $1 this time as well or you just playing safe and not getting greedy?
Don't know. Have a sell in @.95 though
What are you thinking?
Now is your second chance
don't be too hard on yourself. There will be other opportunities. Wish you the best and Happy trading!!
Well, I F'd up. I was planning on selling 1/2 my position during this run and I didn't because I thought the SOL deal had more legs. I kept telling myself to sell sell sell but I didn't. I coulda got out at $1 the second bounce and bought back in the $0.50's. Cost myself $50K...
I need to be more disciplined and I will definitely listen to you guys next time. Thanks for your advice as well as starkd748
Hit a 5 count which is the top..Bitcoin needs to break 59k
Think we are back above .7 by Friday. JMO
You've been pretty good here.
I'll be awaiting the next move here and your opinion when it happens!
Need to do the fibonanci pulled back to .62s bounce off that to all time highs top may be in ....
hard to say but might look to buy back around .6
Nice move! I missed out on that unless it gets there again. I am a long but I'm tired of missing out on some serious $$ by holding and not trading at least a portion of my interest during these times.
Where do you think we will pull back to? $0.40? $0.50? $0.60?
Bounced of 62s like a champ
See if this bounces off the 67s 68s.
Its has catalysts just needs to settle down a bit then rip
I know :) we went through this on another coin a while back. I do value your opinion
Its overbought rsi almost 100 on the 4hr chart...I use technical analysis not hype....
Wish you luck but seems to be a strong move
Its above the .62 38% retracement so far I will watch...if .62s don't hold i will buy at the 61% retracement on the fibonanci
Good move! I agree with the dollar estimate!
Sold 1/2@.93bought back @.58. think we break above a dollar soon
I read on the Board at Stocktwits they made a deal with SAND for the meta verse
Looking for an entry at .40s if 62s don't hold