Helios & Matheson North America
NASDAQ Stock, Ticker: HMNY About Helios and Matheson Analytics
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. (Nasdaq:HMNY) (“Helios”) is a provider of information technology services and solutions, offering a range of technology platforms focusing on big data, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, social listening, and consumer-centric technology. Helios currently owns approximately 92% of the outstanding shares (excluding options and warrants) of MoviePass Inc., the nation's premier movie-theater subscription service. Helios' holdings include RedZone Map™, a safety and navigation app for iOS and Android users, and a community-based ecosystem that features a socially empowered safety map app that enhances mobile GPS navigation using advanced proprietary technology. Helios is headquartered in New York, NY and listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under HMNY owns 92% of moviepass
the symbol HMNY. For more information, visit us at www.hmny.com.
About Moviepass Inc.
MoviePass Inc. (“MoviePass”) is a marketing technology platform enhancing the exploration of film and the moviegoing experience. As the nation's premier movie-theater subscription service, MoviePass provides film enthusiasts the ability to attend select new movies in theaters. The service, now accepted at more than 91% of theaters across the United States, is the nation's largest theater network. Visit us at moviepass.com Moviepass Entertainment: A New Force In The Media and Entertainment Industry They are Creating A Giant Under moviepass brand Moviepass Air LLC, File Number: 6865654
Moviepass Entertainment Holding Inc, File Number: 7110807
Moviepass Films LLC, File Number: 6886584
Moviepass Inc, File Number: 4923980
Moviepass Ventures LLC, File Number: 6711373 http://moviepassentertainment.com/ ********
Give The Gift Of A Moviepass Subscription In 2019.
At America's Largest Theater Network.
Moviepass has its own Patent
No other company like Sinemia has a patent like this one
The Most Recent Filings and News
1) HMNY cancelled reverse split
2) As of October 4, 2018, the June 2018 convertible notes aggregating $164.0 million have been fully extinguished
3) The ATM offering has terminated and,
as a result, Helios is no longer using an ATM offering to raise capital and
has not used the ATM since August 27, 2018.
4) Moviepass CEO Mitch Lowe said MoviePass has opted not to take on any more funding from Helios.
At the same time, Lowe is working to spin off MoviePass from Helios & Matheson. He said that Helios will continue to own an equity stake in the new company, but did not reveal if the new entity would be publicly traded or privately held. As those plans are being hatched, Lowe said MoviePass has opted not to take on any more funding from Helios.
“We know this is going to take a long time, but from a financial standpoint, from a team standpoint, we’re committed to taking the long-haul marathon approach,” he said. “Our big goal over the last few months was to not put a drain on Helios’ funding.”
5) Their cash increased 42 days after q3 financials.
HMNY's cash on hand increased to $6.2 million from $4.85 million Although they have terminated ATM offering since August 27, 2018
As of November 12, 2018, we had approximately $6.2 million in available cash
As of September 30, 2018, The company had 4.85 million dollars cash.
6) Their all liabilities decreased from 164 million dollars to 60 million dollars by end of Q3. The company has almost No debt.
7) Moviepass CEO Mitch Lowe was one of the founders of Netflix and He was the president of Redbox.
8) Fox News says They could turn profit.
9) Their current market cap 26 million dollars. They had 30 million dollars cash on Nov 12, 2018.
10) MoviePass has great patents besides great brand-name.
11) When MoviePass had 16,000 subscribers HMNY purchased 92% of shares about 100 million dollars paid. Now it has millions of subscribers.. CEO said recently they have 2.1 million subscribers
12) Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc. Announces Preliminary Plan to Spin Off MoviePass Entertainment Entity as Separate Public Company
HMNY shareholders will receive divided from Moviepass spin-off
HMNY is endeavoring to create MoviePass Entertainment Holdings as a separate publicly traded holding company that would contain the following four assets: (i) the shares of common stock of MoviePass Inc. (“MoviePass”), the nation’s leading movie theater subscription service, held by HMNY, which currently comprise approximately 92% of the outstanding shares (excluding options and warrants) of MoviePass, (ii) the membership interests of MoviePass Films LLC (“MoviePass Films”), HMNY’s movie production company partnered with Emmett Furla Oasis Films, held by HMNY, equal to 51% of the outstanding membership interests of MoviePass Films, (iii) the membership interests of MoviePass Ventures LLC (“MoviePass Ventures”), an acquirer and owner of economic interests in completed films, held by HMNY, equal to 100% of the outstanding membership interests of MoviePass Ventures, and (iv) Moviefone™, a multimedia media information and advertising service. If permitted to do so under applicable Delaware law, HMNY plans to distribute a minority of the outstanding shares of MoviePass Entertainment common stock as a dividend to stockholders of HMNY as of a record date that is yet to be determined, with HMNY retaining control of MoviePass Entertainment upon any such distribution.
13) Delaware state info says Moviepass's spin off entity, MOVIEPASS ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC., created
FILE NUMBER ENTITY NAME
7110807 MOVIEPASS ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC.
NEW WEBSITE OF MOVIEPASS'S SPIN OFF COMPANY
14) Movie-theather industry has big competition.. on Dec 04, 2018 the news out and Landmark Purchased
by Cohen Media Group owned by Billionaire Charles Cohen.
15) The New York Times posted Moviepass's 2019 plan.