copy per RB
By: stockkydd $$$$
reply To: None Wednesday, 25 Oct 2000 at 7:00 AM EDT
Post # of 22706
***** New Investors - BYIT Long View Enclosed ***
OTCBB: BYIT HouseHoldDirect.com "Live Better for Less"
Household Direct (HHD) is a cost-plus Internet shopping outlet. Membership cost is a one-time fee of $49.95
and a monthly fee of $9.95. Cost of products and services purchased through HHD follow the cost plus rule
of manufacturers cost + 10% + shipping. The buying club industry is currently valued at $50 billion.
HHD announced that it will expand its membership services platform to selected membership buying groups and
other third-party membership service providers. Not only will HHD aggressively pursue it's own membership
base, but will "rent" it's system to other buying clubs.
- HHD has filled/added several management positions.
James Ashfield as the newly created Southeast Regional Operations Director.
David Beatty as the interim Chief Operating Officer.
William Thompson as Executive VP of Marketing.
- HHD will test launch it's new (Monsterized) website on November 15th.
- HHD just cut a sweetheart deal for $10 million in financing from a private European Investor.
- HHD has retained OTCFN http://www.otcfn.com
to spread the word to potential investors.
- HHD has a retained First NetTech to provide investor awareness.
- HHD has retained Labreche Murray for Media Relations
- HHD is attemping to provide investor awareness by running this ad via DoubleClick:
- HHD has hired Vision Publishing (aka The Phantom) to provide T/A on RB for a year.
The Latest Profile at MicroCapMonthly (a must read)
The Phantom's Technical Analysis
Interpreted by Tony (nefilim)
- Acquisition of AHBC America's Hometown Brand Center, Inc.
- Announcement of Hollywood Celeberity Spokesperson for BYIT.
- Interim Release of Web site
- Global launch and revamped website in January 2001
Fileman's Top 8 Reasons BYIT is "looking good:"
8. Reporting company
7. Unobstructed relisting on the otc
6. 10 million dollars in favorable financing
5. Accelerating business plan to a larger subscriber base
4. Immediate acquisitions pending
3. Newly identified avenues of significant ancillary revenue
2. Celebrity spokesperson under negotiation
1. Preparation underway for global application of platform
The View From Big Green
There are seven (7) key reasons why Household Direct.com is truly an enormous opportunity:
1 First mover, vertical market advantage in the fastest growing shopping and fulfillment segments.
2 Instant distribution via multiple nationwide shippers.
3 Existing $50 billion international buying club membership market.
4 Proven membership acquisition and service plan.
5 Unique cost-plus business model to drive consumer attention and market share.
6 Brand building ability using targeted direct mail.
7 Customer Service experience and product capacity
Transcript of CEOCast Interview - Provided by Kona
Highlights of recent Conference Call
- A Lawsuit will be initiated against the previous auditors.
- Funding not lost while on pinks, in fact more lenders have stepped into the picture. Better financing deals
are now available.
- Restructured the PCS deal, but are still collecting fees and executing fulfillment for 7800 members.
- Will focus on building a branded company ID. Currently negotiating with a Hollywood persona to become
spokesperson for HHD.
- Marketing campaigns will start soon.
- JF advised that negotiations are underway to appoint Board of Directors to add even more experience, expertise, and guidance to the management team. The Board will also pass one more needed qualification to allow them to apply for NASD or AMEX listing.
The last received reporting from American Stock Transfer and Trust Company was as of August 30, 2000.
Outstanding - 26,333,459
Restricted - 9,270,869
Public Float - 17,062,590
Projected Revenues once AHTB & Unimart Acquisitions are complete:
2000 Revenues projected to exceed $ 2.6 million
2001 Revenues projected to exceed $ 33.5 million
2002 Revenues projected to exceed $ 96.6 million
2003 Revenues projected to exceed $194.2 million
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Targets New Market And Increases Revenue Projections
HouseHold Direct Confirms Acquisition Plans
MicroCap Monthly Features HouseHold Direct in its October Issue
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Announces Management Addition
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Re-listed on the OTCBB
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Files 10-QSB
HouseHold Direct Initiates Corporate Acquisition Campaign
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Engages Bloom & Company
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Strengthens Executive Management Team
HouseHoldDirect.com, Inc. CEO Interviewed by CEOcast, Inc. Description of Broader Business Plan
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Defines Business Implementation Strategy
Rights Offering Extended by HouseHold Direct.com, Inc.
NASD to Add 'e' Suffix to HouseHold Direct.com's Trading Symbol (BYIT)
HouseHold Direct.com Announces Launch of Investor Awareness Campaign
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Announces $10 Million Financing Package
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Announces Global Strategic Alliance With Monster Software
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. to Allow Other Vendors to Use Its Technology And Customer Service
Rights Offering to Stockholders Announced by HouseHold Direct.com, Inc.
HouseHold Direct.com, Inc. Re-listed on the OTCBB
Article in Ecommerce Times
Free Delayed Level II for BYIT
Household Direct Investor Info.
Profiled by the Irish Bull
Much of the above information was taken from the the First Net Tech Site. Please visit that location as it is the ultimate source of DD for HouseHoldDirect. I am not in any way paid or compensated for creating this post. I am an investor in HHD stock.