Greene Concepts, Inc. Mission Statement:
Greene Concepts' mission is to deliver forward-thinking avenues for business and consumers to achieve their goals and
aspirations using the highest levels of quality-based, price-valued, environmental-friendly, innovative solutions available
in the marketplace today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Greene Concepts, Inc. Guiding Principles:
1. Delivering the most consistent and highest quality products and services available.
2. Pursuing knowledge of all variables affecting the application of our products and services, and using this knowledge to help each customer meet their personal and business needs.
3. Encouraging innovation, individual initiative, and growth for all company employees while workingevery day as an effective teamto meet our commitments to both our internal and external customers.
4. Sustaining long-term partnerships with stakeholders through trust, quality service, and reliability.
5. Maintaining a reputation synonymous with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and mutual respect as perceived by our stakeholders and the communities in which we live and work.
6. Incorporating responsible actions to progress the environment.
Greene Concepts seeks to be the catalyst for anticipating customer needs and resolving them by developing an escalating number of innovative products, marketing strategies, and technologies to bring the world the best ink and toner products at the lowest possible prices, all so consumers and businesses can save time and money while printing superior quality images and documents in greater volume.
Nine Essential Elements Sustaining Greene Concepts' Long-Term Success:
1. Large Potential Market - Greene Concepts offers solutions for every business and individual
2. High Anticipated Growth Rate - The advent of concurrent multiple growth divisions within high-growth
industries along with retail and consumer direct marketing concepts yields a very
high growth rate over the next decade.
3. Experienced Management Team - Key managers who have done it before, especially with similar products
or related business. The Greene Concepts management team holds many years of experience in direct sales,
corporate product solutions, product development and distribution strategies.
4. Sustainable Competitive Advantage - A "distinct" advantage in performance, price, etc.
compared to the competition. Greene Concepts' products empower consumers by
offering quality products at a lower-cost advantage.
5. Barriers to Entry - Economic means to discourage or beat competition in the field. e.g., proprietary technology
and business methods, patents, trade secrets, and experience to forge ahead of the competition.
This includes the unique marketing model of consumer direct marketing.
6. Clear Strategy for Commercialization - Greene Concepts holds a realistic and well-thoughtout plan to bring
product to market through consumer direct relationship marketing, retail sales, future governmental sales,
and sales to small, medium, and large businesses.
7. Scalability - Greene Concepts is primed for exponential growth through the launch and
increase of products and services through unique marketing channels.
8. Proof of Concept - Greene Concepts offers products and services that fulfill a market need, have
experience in successful previous sales, maintains key strategic partners,
and harnesses solid sales commitments.
9. Business Model Anchored in Reality - Greene Concepts management has thoroughly assessed its market,
product development costs, on-going operating expenses, and overall funding
requirements to achieve success.