Natural Sleep Aid
GelStat™ Sleep is a dietary supplement to help you achieve a good night's sleep so that you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. This quick dissolving tablet provides a natural alternative to other products that may cause unpleasant side-effects.
Taken 15 minutes before bedtime, GelStat™ Sleep combines three all natural (Valerian, 5HTP and Melatonin) active ingredients to help you relax so that you can fall asleep more quickly. Also, because of the rapidly dissolving formulation of the tablets, you do not have to wait for a tablet or capsule to go through your digestive track to start working.
Many people are now looking at following a healthier lifestyle which includes exercising, eating a more balanced, healthful diet and using alternative and complementary supplements. For people who do not want to rely on prescription medications that can be habit-forming, there is a safe choice in GelStat™ Sleep
GelStat Migraine Frees You to Live Life on Your Terms!
Say goodbye to the pain and drama of migraines and severe headaches!
You're not alone. According to WebMD, 28 million people in the United States suffer migraine headaches. But then, maybe you already knew that. But what you may not know is that suffering sporadic or consistent strings of migraines or severe headaches is not something you have to submit to.
Ends Migraines and Severe Headache Pain
Life without the debilitating pain and limitations of migraines is available to you. No. It's not found in popping colorful pills that taunt your wallet, and tax your liver, or spring rebound headaches on you. The good news is you don't have to haunt the pharmacy anymore, endure pesky side-effects, or wallet pain either. That's because there's a better way, there's GelStat Migraine.
Sure, you won't see ads for it dance across TV, or ostentatious displays in Vanity Fair, but you might hear about it (aside from this website) through word of mouth. And boy is word spreading about the remarkable relief GelStat Migraine delivers. It works. And it works fast!
GelStat Migraine holds the distinction of being the natural and faster acting alternative to expensive, side-effect prone prescription medication and over-the-counter products. Clinical studies validate its efficacy, and customers sing its praises.
|Market Value1 ||$6,799,325 ||a/o Mar 08, 2012 |
|Shares Outstanding ||113,322,078 ||a/o Oct 04, 2011 |
|Float ||16,245,000 ||a/o Oct 04, 2011 |
|Authorized Shares ||500,000,000 ||a/o Feb 02, 2011 |
|Par Value ||0.01 |
GelStat Corporation's CEO Issues Letter to Shareholders Discussing Accomplishments in 2011 and Goals for 2012
PALM CITY, Fla., Jan. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GelStat Corporation (Other OTC:GSAC), a consumer healthcare company primarily focused on the development and marketing of over-the-counter (OTC) products for the safe and effective treatment of pain, inflammation and sleep disorders, issues a letter by its CEO to shareholders discussing accomplishments in 2011 and goals for 2012.
To Valued Shareholders and the Investment Community,
I am pleased to say that 2011 was a very productive year for GelStat. We are excited to move into 2012 and begin to reap the rewards of a solid foundation established in 2011. Here are the key accomplishments in 2011 that have prepared the Company to prosper in the coming years:
- Signed a distribution agreement with a partner in Turkey, received approval from its Ministry of Health and shipped the initial orders;
- Settled virtually all outstanding judgments against the Company;
- Settled virtually all outstanding debt owed by the Company;
- Completed the acquisition of GSC Direct, Inc. in a share for share exchange which included approximately 475,000 boxes of GelStat Migraine, the Patent related to GelStat Migraine, the remaining inventory of GelStat Sleep and all rights to GelStat's trade names, websites, website domain names and intellectual property;
- Completed audits for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010;
- Retained Scarsdale Equities, LLC as the Company's Strategic Advisor and Investment Banker;
- Appointed Mr. Paul Bucha to the Company's Board of Directors;
- Revised GelStat's ecommerce website to increase organic traffic using search engine optimization techniques which lead to placing the Company in top positions for numerous key word searches and increasing monthly unique visitors by 30 times since April of 2011; and
- In numerous discussions with leading distribution and marketing partners in Eastern Europe, Asia and the United States.
As a result, the Company is the strongest it has been since 2004 and positioned to thrive in the future. The strategy for GelStat moving forward is to become a global leader in the areas of nutraceuticals, functional beverages and other effective healthcare products. These goals will be pursued through strategic relationships with leading distribution companies worldwide, by building and leveraging a direct-to-consumer platform to launch new products, by acquiring or licensing the rights to products with proven science, by protecting its intellectual property and through organic growth of existing products. The initial goals for 2012 are as follows:
- Complete all outstanding SEC filings, including all 10-Ks and 10-Qs from 2005 to 2011, file them with the SEC and become a fully reporting company. All filings are expected to be completed and filed in the 1st quarter of 2012;
- Select and sign a distribution partner in Eastern Europe;
- Select and sign a distribution partner in Asia;
- Select and sign a marketing partner in the United States;
- Add members to the Company's Board of Director and create Advisory Board(s);
- Complete an acquisition to acquire significant assets, revenue and cash flows;
- Launch a new website in January of 2012 to optimize the increased website traffic and revenue of GelStat Migraine;
- Launch a significant direct-to-consumer marketing campaign to promote GelStat Migraine and GelStat Sleep.
- Secure the rights to additional healthcare related products; and
- Strengthen the Company's financial condition.
I'd like to thank all of our consultants, advisors and board members for their tireless efforts. Equally important, I would also like to thank all of our investors, shareholders, past creditors and vendors for their patience and cooperation in restructuring the Company and becoming our equity partners. Without everyone's dedication, the achievements in 2011 would not have been realized and the opportunity for GelStat in the future would not be possible.
Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012!
|Gerald N. Kieft |
|Chief Executive Officer |
|GelStat Corporation |
Make sure you are first to receive timely information on GelStat Corporation when it hits the newswire. Sign up for GelStat's email news alert system today at: http://ir.stockpr.com/gelstat/request-information
Bigscharts.com news: http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=gsac&sid=0&o_symb=gsac&f...
YahooFinance GSAC: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GSAC.OB
GSAC's SEC filings: http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=GelStat+Corp&CIK=&filenum=&State=&SI...
Be sure to watch for filings and news