DBMM had an SEC Suspension of Trading for delinquent financials on May 17, 2017
resulting in them trading on the OTC Grey Market
On 10/9/19 DBMM was moved from the Grey Market to the Expert Market which is a PRIVATE, NON-PUBLIC exchange!
OS = 757,718,631
AS = 2,000,000,000
Unrestricted/free trading shares: 729.7 MILLION (11/1/19)
About Digital Brand Media & Marketing Group (DBMM)
DBMM Group provides a substantial and exciting area of investment not seen by many stocks found in the OTC market today. Digital marketing, through technology, is one of the fastest growing industries by any measure. As the use of the web, mobile sites and applications grow, so do the complexities and challenges of using these sites and platforms commercially. DBMM's Group's, Digital Clarity, has a distinguishing, analytic skillset that is in demand by companies today as they seek to make sense of the digital landscape. Digital Clarity models each client individually using their own industry and financial data and as such, the product is competitively differentiating.
DBMM Group crafts, designs and executes digital marketing strategies across multiple ad platforms and social media networks for a broad array of clients to help each of them establish a uniform brand identity across the digital universe.
DBMM is an Evolving, Strategic Brand Consultancy.
DBMM GROUP - STRENGTHS
• Public Company Multiple for media x 10/16
• Revenue Generating Company
• Experienced team
• Key Personnel
• Strong Client base
• Reach to Celebrity & A-list Performers
• Territories – US & Europe
• Future territories – UAE and Asia
• Established relationships with media groups like Google
• Poised for the growth in digital marketing & advertising
DBMM GROUP – OUR MARKET
• $26.8 B projected global growth
• 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content
• Spending on digital ads will make up around one-quarter of total media ad spending around the world
• Seeking acquisition(s) with significant revenues to grow scale
DBMM GROUP – SEARCH [SEO & PAID SEARCH]
• 75 percent of consumers often choose a restaurant to dine at based on search results.
• According to Google and Nielsen, 73 percent of mobile searches trigger additional action and conversion.
• 97 percent of consumers go online to research products or services in their local area.
• 49 percent of searches for local businesses occur without a specific business in mind.
• 70 percent of those consumers who run local mobile searches act on their search within an hour.
Reggie James | Executive Director, Co-Chief Operating Officer and Senior VP of Marketing & Communications: Managing Director of Digital Clarity
Reggie James is founder of Digital Clarity, a leading Search Marketing and Digital Advertising Agency. The company helps major brands and medium sized companies take advantage of the digital economy focusing on areas such as Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo! & Bing), Social Media (Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn) and Internet Strategy Planning.
Reggie has been involved in the commercial element of the internet since its inception and has been instrumental in driving forward business models that are common place today. Further to running Digital Clarity, Reggie is a minor shareholder and former founder of an internet analytics technology software house as well as an AIM listed marketing service company. Prior to launching Digital Clarity, Reggie has been involved with publishing groups such as VNU & Ziff-Davis as well as leading search company AltaVista, now part of Yahoo inc.
Neil Gray | Chairman & Executive Director
Neil Gray is a career entrepreneur in various industries from real estate to commodities.
He was involved as a principal of a private UK-based Healthcare Group. The Group's interests were in the UK and the EU. Other projects were developed in engineering, textiles and import/export in Africa, South America, Spain and the Black Sea. Early experience included participation on a think tank team assessing risk management for a UK insurance company.
Linda Perry | Executive Director, Chair, Nomination/Compensation & Audit Committees
Linda Perry has had an extensive career in global corporate blue-chip and entrepreneurial businesses. Currently she consults to multiple companies globally in a wide variety of industries.
Her background includes board level advisory to The Balli Group where she was a Senior Advisor in the acquisition integration of Klockner & Co. The acquisition resulted in the creation of the world's largest steel, multi-metal distribution and trading company. Prior to that role, she was a Director and member of the Executive Committee of Churchill Insurance Group plc, a division of Credit Suisse. The Company was re-organized and sold within the industry for £ 2.3 billion GBP.
While a Senior Executive for ExxonMobil Corporation, she held general management positions with global responsibility in finance, marketing, corporate governance, management succession and executive compensation. The latter role was under the aegis of the BOD's Compensation, Organization and Executive Development Committee, of which she was a member. Ms. Perry holds an MBA from Harvard University.
747 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Series 1: 1,970,185 Issued, 2M Authorized
Series 2: 0 Issued, 2M Authorized
4,414,975 Outstanding as of 9/24/15
63,000,000 Outstanding as of 11/23/15
135,710,561 Outstanding as of 12/22/15
149,985,561 Outstanding as of 1/11/16
157,685,561 Outstanding as of 1/14/16
165,790,561 Outstanding as of 1/26/16
174,312,361 Outstanding as of 2/3/16
317,854,331 Outstanding as of 3/4/16
329,063,531 Outstanding as of 3/8/16
396,999,031 Outstanding as of 3/17/16
493,031,831 Outstanding as of 4/1/16
541,825,231 Outstanding as of 4/11/16
745,718,631 Outstanding as of 05/25/16
745,718,631 Outstanding as of 01/14/19
757,718,631 Outstanding as of 01/17/19
Madison Stock Transfer
Brooklyn, NY 11229
( 718) 627 4453
MUST READ EXTENSIVE DD (AUDITED FINANCIALS). DBMM and DIGITAL-CLARITY
DBMM delivers marketing value, brand consultancy and analytics in the digital economy through its brand, DIGITAL CLARITY.
Quick DD points below followed by 18 extensive DD points with links
* Growing Search, Social Media & Digital Analytics Company
* Active Florida registration since 1998
* 14 highly educated technology and management employees
* CEO, Linda Perry has MBA from Harvard University-Harvard Business School
* Executive Director, Reggie James is a technology leader. Written 14+ technology articles
* Certain new significant clients representing a variety of industries were added to client roster
* Large multinational companies are clients. Mercedes, Xerox, ProCook, Silverstone, H.R.Owen and many more
* Many awards including Won Gold at Digital Impact Awards 2018 and top 10 best social media firms award
* $3+ million in funding
* Tradable Shares only 729 million
* Tradable Shares NOT increased in over 2+ years now
* Non-toxic funding
* ZERO dilution. ZERO NOTES/CDs since last 2+ years
* Q1 2019 filed on January 14, 2019
* Audited 10K for 2018 filed on Dec 14, 2018
* Audited 3 years consolidated super 10K filed on May 31, 2018
* Q1 2018 filed on June 22, 2018
* Q2 2018 filed on June 25, 2018
* Q3 2018 filed on July 18, 2018
* OTC Markets shows DBMM as U.S. Reporting: SEC Reporting
* Q2 shows 29% revenue increase 6 months period over period
* Q3 shows 6% revenue increase 9 months period over period
* Asher case settled and closed for good. See court docs at the end
* Close to becoming only the second company in OTC history to up list from Grey to Current
* DBMM and Digital Clarity website and social media links
* Sequence of events happened in last 3 years.
In 2016, PHOT also managed to up list from OTC Grey to OTC Current. PHOT ran from .0001 to .085+ in a few weeks on up list. DBMM has much lower Tradable Shares (729 Million, NOT changed in over 2 years) then PHOT, when it ran.
***** DD PROOF 1 *****
Active Florida registration for 20 years. Since 1998
Below is the link. Check out for yourself.
***** DD PROOF 2 *****
DBMM has 14 highly educated TECHNOLOGY and MANAGEMENT EMPLOYEES
Digital Clarity Linkedin page here - https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-clarity/
JOB TITLES of employees of DBMM and Digital Clarity
1. Digital Clarity UK & Exec Director DBMM Group Inc, US
2. Head of Digital at Digital Clarity
3. Senior Account Manager at Digital Clarity
4. Client Liaison Manager at Digital Clarity
5. Sales Engineer at Digital Clarity
6. Digital Clarity - Australian Development
7. Digital Account Manager
8. PPC Expert at Digital Clarity
9. Search and Social Expert at Digital Clarity
10. Account Manager at Digital Clarity
11. New Business Development at Digital Clarity
12. Account Manager at Digital Clarity
November 2018. Digital Clarity hired Client Liaison at Digital Clarity - Helping Clients Grow Online
DBMM in growth mode.
DBMM and DIGITAL CLARITY continue to hire
They just hired "Client Liaison Manager" and now hiring above profession. Job openings keeps coming as client list and business keeps growing.
***** DD PROOF 3 *****
CEO, Linda Perry has MBA from Harvard University-Harvard Business School
Link to above Audited 10K document is below :
***** DD PROOF 4 *****
Executive Director, Reggie James is a technology leader
***Reggie and Rachel VIDEO @ Disruptive LIVE SHOW***
Reggie James --> Director of DBMM and Digital Clarity
Rachel Mepham --> Head of Digital @ Digital Clarity
LIVE NOW >> #TimelineShow s1e1 - new Social Media and Marketing Show, w/ Reggie James, Rachel Mepham & John Webb
***DBMM technology employees Rachel Mepham and Sophie Burrows at BrightonSEO***
***14+ technology article published by Reggie James on Linkedin.com and medium.com***
Title - Influencer Marketing for B2B - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/influencer-marketing-b2b-reggie-james/
Title - How To Get To The Top Of Google - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-get-top-google-reggie-james/
Title - How to Choose a PPC Agency - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-choose-ppc-agency-reggie-james/
Title - What Luxury Brands Have to Do Now to Succeed in 2018 - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-luxury-brands-have-do-now-succeed-2018-reggie-james/
Title - How Travel Companies Can Use Google Analytics to Understand Micro-Moments - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-travel-companies-can-use-google-analytics-understand-reggie-james/
Title - What PR and SEO Professionals Can Learn From Google’s Project Owl - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-pr-seo-professionals-can-learn-from-googles-project-reggie-james/
Title - Luxury Brands Must Embrace Digital As Affluent Shoppers Change Habits - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/luxury-brands-must-embrace-digital-affluent-shoppers-change-james/
Title - Google Jigsaw and Why it’s Important - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/google-jigsaw-why-its-important-reggie-james/
Title - How LinkedIn is Harming Your Personal Brand - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-linkedin-harming-your-personal-brand-reggie-james/
Title - Google’s New Dedicated Mobile Index - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/googles-new-dedicated-mobile-index-reggie-james/
Title - How Google’s New Rich Cards Can Grow Sales - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-googles-new-rich-cards-can-grow-sales-reggie-james/
Title - Google Changes Policy for AdWords, Reflecting Changing Social & Political Climate - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/google-changes-policy-adwords-reflecting-changing-social-reggie-james/
Title - As Easy as ABC – What Does the Google Change Mean? - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/easy-abc-what-does-google-change-mean-reggie-james/
Title - Does the Yahoo & Google Deal Hint at the Future? - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/does-yahoo-google-deal-hint-future-reggie-james/
Title - How Digital is Impacting The UK Property Market - https://medium.com/@reggiejames99/how-digital-is-impacting-the-uk-property-market-45bdc9f47f72
***** DD PROOF 5 *****
Certain new significant clients representing a variety of industries were added to client roster
Below is straight from DBMM Q report.
Certain new significant clients representing a variety of industries were added to client roster. The Company ’ s clients tend to operate with a NDA, as our clients see us a competitive advantage. Accordingly, we cannot share all clients ’ brands or company names.
Recently the company has been hired by the prestigious organizational group, British Marine. British Marine are the membership body for nautical and sea faring craft and include Super and Luxury Yacht companies such as Sunseeker and Princess Yachts.
Digital Clarity has been hired to audit Google Search and Analytics for British Marine ’ s top show, The London Boat Show and one of Europe ’ s largest events, The Southampton Boat Show. The company is in talk to act as digital advisor with British Marine for the Abu Dhabi Boat Show. These shows will fit into the circuit that incorporates Fort Lauderdale, Monaco and Cannes Boat & Yachting events.
Digital Clarity are also working with sponsors and potential sponsors of a Formula 1 team that are in the top 5 racing teams in this prestigious and global sport.
Other examples are representative of the diversity of client base, DBMM's approach using a client's analytics, and executing an individualized model to increase ROI as the prime objective, span a wide range of industries.
Digital Clarity continues to expand into high end Real Estate and Luxury brands and is building a strong network on High Net-worth and Ultra High Net-worth Individuals.
***** DD PROOF 6 *****
Large multinational companies are clients
Some of Digital-Clarity clients listed on Digital-Clarity website.
2. H R Owen
4. Africa Travel Resource
9. Abbey Road Institute
13. Chatsworth House Trust
14. ProCook E-commerce
What DBMM and Digital Clarity clients has to say about DBMM and Digital Clarity including Mercedez-Benz, Ernst and Young, UCLA and many more
***** DD PROOF 7 *****
Digital-Clarity clients case studies Links
Below I am including only 2 clients case studies and accomplishments. The link above this line shows list of other clients with case studies and accomplishments.
Client name - Chatsworth House Trust - Chatsworth began working with Digital Clarity in 2013 on event promotion. We now support Chatsworth in creating visitor strategies, designed to spark interest in Derbyshire’s finest historic property. Check out Digital Clarity work at Chatsworth House Trust in below link.
Client name- Chatsworth House Trust - Result
Client name - ProCook E-commerce - Check out Digital Clarity work at ProCook.
Client name - ProCook - Result
***** DD PROOF 8 *****
Many awards including top 10 best social media marketing firms award
***Digital Clarity Named in Top Ten Best Social Media Marketing Firms in the UK for 6th Year***
Digital Clarity Win Gold award in ‘Best evaluation strategy’ category
It’s a gold for @TheCleanSpace and @DigitalClarity in the ‘Best evaluation strategy’ category. Congratulations to them both! #DIAwards
Digital Clarity Win Gold at Digital Impact Awards 2018
Now in its 9th year, the Digital Impact Awards are the UK’s largest celebration of digital work in corporate communications. The awards benchmark digital communications in the corporate space, an area that continues to innovate year on year. Held at the London Hilton on Park Lane, the 2018 event welcomed attendees from a variety of companies and agencies, all vying for the coveted prizes on offer.
Digital Clarity, a performance-led digital agency specialising in search marketing, were proud winners of the prestigious Gold award. This award celebrates the campaigns that best exemplify their successes, obstacles or effectiveness through measurable data. The strongest entries feature proprietary evaluation systems, an effective use of existing systems or solid analysis of metrics.
Digital Clarity won the coveted gold award in the Best Evaluation Strategy. This was in conjunction with the client, The Clean Space. Launched from scratch in 2003, The Clean Space had already seen fast growth as a business, having gained multiple accreditations including being the first ever cleaning company to make the Leap 100 list of fast-growth companies by Mishcon de Reya.
The Clean Space enlisted Digital Clarity to help further encourage this fast-paced growth, using PPC to drive a higher volume of quality, high value leads. The in-depth evaluation strategy used between Digital Clarity and The Clean Space allowed the company to understand the user journey and quality of leads from first click through to final sale.
Andrew Thomas, publishing editor of Communicate magazine and founder of the Digital Impact Awards, says, “Last year was one of the most competitive of years in the history of the awards programme. Yet this year’s awards signified the leaps and bounds that digital communications are continuing to make across the professional plateau. The sheer quality and character of the evening’s winners exemplifies not only the homogeneity of today’s digital communications, but equally its importance.”
***Digital Clarity shortlisted for The Digital*Impact*Awards*2018 for delivering growth and value for clients***
Digital Clarity included in Art of Luxury Magazine
10/12/2018-Digital Clarity shortlisted for UK Search Awards 2018
Another recognition. Very impressed by Reggie James and Rachel Mepham. Both great Technology Leaders.
Shortlisted for "Best Use of Data"' at The UK Search Awards 2018
***** DD PROOF 9 *****
$3+ million in funding
Below is straight from audited financial statement. Remember audited financial.
The Company has received a non-binding commitment letter from an investor of $250,000 (plus a right of first refusal on additional equity raise up to $3.0 million which will contribute to satisfying such obligations and fund any potential cash flow deficiencies from operations for the foreseeable future.
***** DD PROOF 10 *****
Tradable Shares only 729 million as of October 2, 2019
Outstanding Shares only 757 million as of Jan 17, 2019
Below is straight from audited financial statement. Remember audited financial.
***** DD PROOF 11 *****
Tradable Shares remains at 729 Million since last 3+ years.
NO NEED for DILUTION as DBMM and Digital Clarity has 16 high tech employees, audited fins, many reputed clients, growing search, social media and analytics software company, many reputed software industry awards, has received $3 Million in mezzanine, non-equity financing from a global wealth management company..
729,751,987 Tradable Shares as of 5/25/2016
729,751,987 Tradable Shares as of 10/02/2019
Below green shield symbol on OTC shows that TA also VERIFIED Tradable Shares remains at 729 Million as of October 2019.
See below proof. Also, you can go to above link and check for yourself.
***** DD PROOF 12 *****
Non-toxic funding and ZERO dilution
DBMM Management has referred to new, consequential clients in the pipeline, mezzanine, non-equity financing from a global wealth management company, and the elimination of hurdles plaguing DBMM—will provide DBMM with a straight-line to rapid growth. Growth is function of capital. It is as simple as that.
Above is from DBMM update. Read below.
***** DD PROOF 13 *****
DBMM is CURRENT is its FILINGS. See the links to ALL the AUDITED annual and quarterly reports
See the SEC filing links below.
Jan 14, 2019 --> 2019 Q1 report link
Dec 14, 2018 --> Audited 10 K for 2018 link
July 18, 2018 --> 2018 Q3 report link
June 25, 2018 --> 2018 Q2 report link
June 22, 2018 --> 2018 Q1 report link
May 31, 2018 --> Audited Super 10 K for 2015, 2016 and 2017 link
***** DD PROOF 14 *****
OTC Markets shows DBMM as U.S. Reporting: SEC Reporting
FINANCIAL REPORTING :
Reporting Status : U.S. Reporting: SEC Reporting
Audited Financials : Audited
Latest Report : 8/31/18
CIK : 0001127475
Fiscal Year End : 8/31
***** DD PROOF 15 *****
Asher case settled and closed for good. See court link and court order below
Enter index number: 600717/2014
***** DD PROOF 16 *****
Close to becoming only the second company in OTC history to up list from Grey to Current
DBMM v. SEC case link below.
***** DD PROOF 17 *****
DBMM and Digital Clarity website and social media links
DBMM updates and news can be followed here : http://www.dbmmgroup.com/news-information/
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-clarity/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/digitalclarity
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DigitalClarityLondon/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/digitalclarity/
Company Website : https://www.digital-clarity.com/ and http://www.dbmmgroup.com/
DBMM delivers marketing value, brand consultancy and analytics in the digital economy through its brand, DIGITAL CLARITY.
***** DD PROOF 18 *****
Sequence of events happened in last 3 years.
I spent a lot of time writing below. It is short and concise information for those who wants to know what happened in the last 3 years and how DBMM is about to make OTC HISTORY here by becoming ONLY the SECOND company in OTC HISTORY to up list from OTC Grey Market to OTC*PINK Current Market.
After reading DBMM Audited Annual Reports and Quarterly Reports and SEC Administrative Proceeding Link, I am NOW 100% CONFIDENT, that DBMM will be the SECOND OTC COMPANY in OTC HISTORY to be UP LISTED from OTC Grey Market to OTC*PINK Current Market.
Below is mind blowing. NEVER DONE IN OTC BEFORE.
1. On Nov 15,2013 the SEC sent Notice to DBMM that its Auditor had been sanctioned and no longer approved public company Auditor, through no fault of DBMM.
2. DBMM was 2 weeks from filing its 2013 10-K and thus had to re-audit 3 years.
3. Due to re-audit work, Asher, one of the lender, could not convert. Asher filed a lawsuit,
4. DBMM completed its re-audit in Sept. 2014 and filed 5 reports the same day, then requisite reports through May 2015.
5. DBMM unable to raise capital because of Asher relentless litigation and was unable to file thereafter.
6. As Asher lawsuit was in progress, DBMM did not file for less then 2 years and Asher issued an unauthorized PR in May 2017, SEC suspended DBMM, started an Administrative Proceeding against DBMM to revoke DBMM shares registration and DBMM started trading OTC*PINK Current Market to OTC Grey Market.
7. DBMM fought SEC Administrative Proceeding like NO OTHER company in OTC HISTORY did BEFORE.
8. Finally, DBMM identified new funding. ..continue w/8 and conclude w/during entire period Digital Clarity was generating revenues--albeit flat as no growth capital available from parent. The operating business has always been strong, viable and the only hurdle to growth was capital infusion.
9. Magic moment arrived on 05/31/2018. DBMM filed Audited Consolidated Super 10 K (Annual reports) for 3 years (2015, 2016 and 2017).
10. Another Magic moment happened on On June 18, 2018 the Legal Proceeding entitled Asher Enterprises, Inc. v. Digital Brand Media & Marketing Group, Inc . has been settled by the parties. NO MORE Asher dram. Asher SENT to GRAVEYARD FOREVER.
11. Then on, 06/22/2018, DBMM filed 2018, Q1
12. Then on, 06/25/2018, DBMM filed 2018, Q2
13. Then on, 07/18/2018, DBMM filed 2018, Q3
14. NO MORE TOXIC FUNDING. ZERO DILUTION going forward.
15. WEALTH GROUPS started investing HEAVY CASH into DBMM. A quarter MILLION Dollars was invested in late 2017 and received letter of $3 MILLION more in early 2018.
16. July 2018, as DBMM filed Audited Consolidate Super 10 K (Annual reports) for 3 years (2015, 2016 and 2017) and Quarterly reports for Q1, Q2 and Q3 of 2018, OTC Markets website NO LONGER shows DBMM as delinquent filer. OTC Markets websites NOW SHOWS DBMM as SEC*REPORTING.
17. ONLY thing left is SEC Administrative Proceeding which started in May 2017 (Point 6 above) which is still going. SEC Judge is presiding that Admin Proceeding. In that SEC Judge will decide to either revoke DBMM or to dismiss SEC proceeding.
18. Various stays from SCOTUS case for over 100 cases.
19. Nov 12,2018 Initial Decision vacated and oral presentations agreed and scheduled for Jan 15 2019.
20. Gov't shutdown requires new scheduling.
21. DBMM has been compliant since June, 2018.
22. "From May 25, 2016 through April 10, 2019 a total of 12million new (restricted) shares were issued to 757,718,631 in total. 12million shares in almost 3 years. Very few companies have this kind of stability."
23. Then on, 12/14/2018, DBMM filed 2018, 10K - AUDITED
24. Then on, 01/14/2019, DBMM filed 2019, Q1
25. New hearing happened on March 21st
25. Then on, 04/09/2019, DBMM filed 2019, Q2
DBMM SHAREHOLDERS- October 9th On October 9, 2019 DBMM is carried on the OTC Expert Market Tier.
OTC Markets Promotion Data File Specification https://www.otcmarkets.com/files/OTC%20Markets%20Promotion%20Data%20Specification%20-%20v1.1.pdf SEC Case History: Initially, on 16 November 2017, ALJ Jason S Patil order revocation of registration for DBMM. That was an initial decision:
On 6 December 2017, Patil informed the parties of what the SEC required in connection with the Lucia pendency in the Supreme Court.
Following issuance of the initial decisions in this case, the Securities and Exchange Commission ratified the appointment of its administrative law judges and remanded this and every administrative proceeding pending before it. Pending Admin. Proc., Securities Act of 1933 Release No. 10440, 2017 SEC LEXIS 3724 (Nov. 30, 2017).1 The Commission directed each judge to: (1) reconsider the record in each proceeding, including all substantive and procedural actions; (2) allow the parties to file any new evidence that the parties deem relevant to the reexamination of the record by January 5, 2018; (3) determine whether to revise or ratify prior actions; and (4) issue by February 16, 2018, an order on ratification.
Accordingly, the parties may submit by January 5, 2018, any new evidence they consider relevant to my reexamination of the record. Any party that submits evidence must also file a brief explaining the relevance of its new evidence and how it relates to an action I have taken in this proceeding. Any responsive or opposition brief is due January 19, 2018.
On 5 January 2018, the Commission sent Patil a draft he could use to ratify his own earlier decision to revoke registration:
But DBMM chose to take the opportunity to protest Patil's decision, and a number of new filings were submitted. Patil still presided over the case.
On 22 June 2018, the Commission ordered that all pending administrative proceedings be stayed in connection with the Supreme Court's decision in Lucia. (Obviously Lucia won his case, which had nothing to do with delinquent issuers.)
On 23 August, Chief ALJ Brenda Murray issued a notice communicating an order by the Commission allowing the stay to expire. For DBMM, the key part of the order was this:
With respect to any such proceeding currently pending before an ALJ or the Commission, we order that respondents be provided with the opportunity for a new hearing before an ALJ who did not previously participate in the matter.
DBMM decided to take its chances on a new ALJ.
On 12 September, Judge Murray assigned the DBMM case to Carol Fox Foelak: