Definitely bro, been hard at work and getting back into trading full time...tha ks for the heads up...
Thank you for sharing that link to the article... I'll read it after hours.
For $CDSG and $BRLL there are 3 projects which need to be advanced to the drill stage. Hopefully we get some guidance on progress there.
Agreed, we just need a JV or partnership for a drilling program and we start moving upwards...
If we get some assay results, we might see a spike but short lived... in my opinion.
A deal is really all we need at the end of the day but future catalysts is still there. Time will tell but looks like we wait for update on what happened then back to upward movement.
Let's see some updates on the Tanzania Projects!
No argument from me on that comment because I want to know what happened as well...
I reckon that they're writing one but they're probably waiting for some further clarification, if there were some problems.
I cannot find him anywhere in the overview of the company
CDSG problems are here, not in Tanzania
There needs to be some kind of communications to shareholders on the withdrawal.
CDSG VWAP $ 0.03194
CDSG is painting itself down...
Resign Alford Resign
Looking like someone trying to paint this one red at the close... in the short term, accumulate while waiting for News because in the long term this is going towards dollarland.
$CDSG .034 +7.94% China Dongsheng International Inc. (OTC Markets: CDSG), through its wholly owned subsidiary Titan Lithium Inc., is a lithium explorer and developer. Checkout the company website at http://www.titanlithiuminc.com
Today seemed like that golden opportunity unless you think it's going down further. I think today's selloff was an overreaction
Why do you care? You aren't a shareholder
Not sure why this would cause the drop we saw today.
The Company needs additional time to revise the Registration Statement and accompanying financial statements to comply with the SEC’s most recently issued comments. Accordingly, the Company respectfully requests that the SEC grant an order permitting withdrawal of the Registration Statement and declare the withdrawal effective as soon as feasibly possible.
Are you really though?
I'll keep that in mind... We could see some updates soon as the company is in Tanzania now per today's Tweet.
Last week to get cheap shares ;)
$CDSG $BRLL, great to be back in Tanzania, very dynamic people, a country with “tons” of potential to be one of the leaders the mining of battery metals.
Agreed soon we’ll send these bashers packing
Biggest opportunity in the entire OTC
We are already seeing it unfold I bet we already have a drill program
Canadian stock exchange they are required to prepare this technical report/43-101 of publicly disclosed information. There is a different requirement for America that is all I was trying to say.