The goal of this board like many others is to hopefully help investors/traders make some money by aggregating some of the best picks from across the OTC landscape and by further filtering them down to a diversified list we may document or list by our posters. Right now though, we are also going to focus on a stock that is getting National Attention, and the product is out to save lives-----ATWT brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most people invest in pinksheet stocks based on PRs, it's the rare company that turns these PRs into actual business execution, such as ATWT and other stocks that posters list that have merit to them..
It is recommended that Pinksheet stocks not make up more than 10% of an investors overall portfolio. Of that 10%, it is recommended that 75% be put into stocks such as our diversified Marathon picks listed here. The other 25% could potentially be put into sprint and swing plays.
There is only one rule for posting here and that is respect for your fellow posters. Every opinion will be considered, positive and negative alike. Hopefully this board can strive to be an unbiased place, providing the wealth of experience and knowledge that is available from the IHUB community and its members. Humerous posts are allowed, subject to removal by Mod and assistant mods if they are not funny. This board is both seriousThis board is for traders and investors alike and is dedicated to 3 investing styles:
These are (1-3) day plays, quick in and quicker out. These plays are meant for quick gains. If you do plan on holding on to these shares it is advisable to "RFS" - Ride Free Shares. Take out your initial investment and ride your profits. Criteria:
- Strong technicals
These are longer term plays from (1 month-year+). Companies that you can feel good about holding, even in the treacherous waters of the pink and OTCBB seas. These picks are diverse and cover a wide variety of sectors. An equal weighting in each of these stocks should reduce overall volatility. The companies that make this list need to meet atleast 4 in 7 of the following criteria:
- Solid management
- Friendly share structure
- Ungagged TA
- Niche market or product
- No dilution
- No pumpy PR campaigns
- Undervalued relative to their assets
Plays for (3-10 days). Companies that have potential, but need to be watched closely. The companies here need to meet (1) of the following criteria:
- Shell Stocks with increasing volume
- Stocks that have been dormant and the "chatter" is picking up
- Bounce plays
If you think you have picks that qualify, please post them and provide the appropriate DD to support them. State the type of pick (Sprint, Marathon, Swing), current price and the appropriate DD if a Marathon play.
Marathon Picks (in no particular order):
Symbol Price ~OS ~MarketCap Sector PickDate Link
....and as always, let the buyer beware. I'm not a licensed investment professional, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn several weeks ago. Enjoy. Good luck to all.
I DONT MAKE BUY /SELL RECOMMENDATIONS
TRADING SECURITIES IS EXTREMELY RISKY
AND SHOULD BE DONE AT ONES OWN