cheapest they are selling for is a dollar different than price now? who is buying? probably me. news was good so wtf?
Wow. I haven’t checked for a month. Where is everybody? A little dilution and so many people dumped. When do we go back up?
Definitely. Expecting a 6.75 break out at sime point.
Looks like they are shaking out the weak hands. I’m hanging in there. I’ve been holding for 3 years. I can wait a few more. Sarepta is in triple digits. We can get there too
No but it was a nice short 🤑🤑🤑
We’ll get one to stick. The longer the grind….,,The higher the climb.
If its an intent to file and greenlighted by FDA for AA this could be instant 25 plus.
theres your 8 do i hear 9??
Might take 6 months but this is one of top biotech to own going into 2024.
You ready for the FDA green light on partial AA minutes or an announcement of a BP partnership with exosomes. Hoping for $25.00 short term.
You sold! Lol!
Finally going to test the 8 resistance. Hopefully it breaks tomorrow.
What happened to the FDA needing to see the interim? Now, no AA? There’s been nothing to suggest AA is off the table. We always knew CMC was a major hurdle. You’ve gone too far with this post.
I am afraid FDA response is not good at this time frankly
FDA will ask for P3 trial imo
The second Type B meeting in DEC is given
Too early to file BLA now
I can wait another 6 months
Long term stock
I think you are spot on!
Will ranging above 5 be the new normal? I have enjoyed accumulating under 5 for the last 15 months, even grabbed a few shares under 4. And got paid to do so by selling puts and calls, but if this is a new level, I will be parting with a couple of shares at the end of the week, and more next month. Will still hold a bag for the double digits, which were promised the last time we spiked this high. That was two and a half years ago.
Oh no another excuse
I am afraid that the negative response from FDA about BLA filing will hurt pps significantly
Red flag is the new lab is not ready to produce the drug yet and P3 enrollment is not complete yet
FDA recommended P3 trial with more patients
Nothing is ready for BLA filing now
More patience is needed at this time
I think FDA won’t say a lot about BLA filing
The company is not ready to file BLA now
FDA asked for P3 trial with more patients
New lab is not ready to produce yet
I think fDA will review P3 interim result first before green light to BLA filing
The company already know about this situation and will use ATM to raise more cash in the coming day
I can wait until next year
It will take time to file bla though
FDA won’t allow BLA submission until new lab is ready to produce and will wait until q4 to see phase3 interim result before allowing BLA filing
I think a few more months to wait
Its volcano time soon. Get the pressure building.
80 dollars possible eoy. Holdong my shares too.
Yes this will probably hit Q4 to Q1.
Could be $80 by eoy. Undisclosed BP partnership on exosomes.
I don't lower myself anymore and post on weekends to idiot traders and posters, but I had to make an exception to laugh.
Sure you will..make it 10 million..
Why are you here bashing?
I will make $3 mil this year here
Am here for one reason and only one. Yey have a system developing to actually reinvigorate on a cellular system reversing damage and enhanced operation. If delivered it will change a lot.
Here's a hint for you if there's one person posting only on a stock board. Run for the Hills!!!!!!!!!!
You weren't really listening to this dumbass where are you..
I guess he just changed the filing from the summer to November...lol
Clearly you are weak at doing simple DD
CAPR = -29m in income lmfao
.25 book value
.20 % insider ownership
11% institutional ownership
Sales are a joke at 5.5m
Currently trading at a ridiculous pps of $4.50 lmfao
Looks like a cash burn small cap Pharma like 99% of them
Look for an offering soon that will drop pps 50%
It may take more time
Patience will reward big soon
Im loading more if this doesn't pop by September.
Just wait more months
I can wait until next year
It is not easy to make million dollars
You said they would file this summer,,,it’s summer and no filling???
hey... you know how to make a million dollars here? start with two
$100 coming upon AA
Severely undervalued bio stock
This has a shot of a BLA filing soon probably Q3 or Q4.
wish i had more but the few i have will do for now.