SureTrader
Home > Boards > US OTC > Computers - Software >

CMTSU Liquidation Inc. (CBRI)

CBRI RSS Feed
Add CBRI Price Alert      Hide Sticky   Hide Intro
Moderator: doogdilinger, Arnold25764, MrK, Cheeky, knowmystuff
Search This Board: 
Last Post: 1/19/2018 2:33:41 PM - Followers: 92 - Board type: Free - Posts Today: 15

Recent bankruptcy filing.
SureTrader
CBRI
Current Price
Volume:
Bid Ask Day's Range
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
PostSubject
#2602  Sticky Note I have posted a lot of the conversation...Basically, goarmy2020 01/08/18 08:14:26 PM
#1510  Sticky Note Agreed, what's confusing here? It's very big that the third leg 01/03/18 06:01:11 AM
#3209   $CBRI bouncing here after a low of .0115. Arnold25764 01/19/18 02:33:41 PM
#3208   Doesn't hurt to add just on speculation. Just Arnold25764 01/19/18 02:18:46 PM
#3207   CBRI getting real cheap now Bombshot 01/19/18 02:16:27 PM
#3206   Still adding here as we await what happens Arnold25764 01/19/18 02:07:29 PM
#3205   Ask casenumber. I believe he's been in a Arnold25764 01/19/18 01:11:40 PM
#3204   Can anyone provide examples of when a BK oich 01/19/18 12:44:46 PM
#3203   You’re right that it is all about whether oich 01/19/18 09:53:24 AM
#3202   what does this have to do with $CBRI? nosfelle 01/19/18 09:02:50 AM
#3201   Where do you see that? There is no SooS416 01/19/18 08:48:55 AM
#3200   Wow, i'm down for that. Go $CBRI Arnold25764 01/19/18 12:47:10 AM
#3199   I just bought more CBRI. Holding 34k onfirestocks 01/19/18 12:39:26 AM
#3198   $CBRI on very close watch. Arnold25764 01/19/18 12:17:01 AM
#3197   Thank you sir, holding $CBRI here. Arnold25764 01/19/18 12:17:01 AM
#3196   HOLDING CBRI FOR HUGE REWARDS $$$$..COULD BE VERY NEAR... halbroke1 01/19/18 12:15:59 AM
#3195   That sounds good to me. Arnold25764 01/19/18 12:12:14 AM
#3194   So do I buy at .0005 or .0006??? Sprycel 01/18/18 11:00:30 PM
#3193   Just alot of endless toxic CD's is what Sprycel 01/18/18 10:54:01 PM
#3192   No links, no tricks, just a lot of Ivegotanace2 01/18/18 10:53:13 PM
#3191   That is an outlandish prediction based on this Sprycel 01/18/18 10:49:52 PM
#3190   I think 50-Cent Minimum Ivegotanace2 01/18/18 10:26:08 PM
#3189   Yes it's nice to know a large institutional Arnold25764 01/18/18 04:38:03 PM
#3188   I can definitely take something like that here. Arnold25764 01/18/18 04:35:34 PM
#3187   Common cents!!! If there is money’s to be iamadog 01/18/18 02:22:23 PM
#3186   Your calculations are solid...imho kzivann 01/18/18 01:56:28 PM
#3185   Like i said before and will say it again.... casenumber 01/18/18 01:39:37 PM
#3184   DarkPool, you still believe a buyout is coming correct?? Ivegotanace2 01/18/18 12:53:08 PM
#3183   I think .50+ is coming IMO Ivegotanace2 01/18/18 12:51:29 PM
#3182   You should have called before you wrote close llewxam 01/18/18 12:22:42 PM
#3181   BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COULD BE IMMINENT $$$$$$..YOUR THOUGHTS!!! halbroke1 01/18/18 11:28:09 AM
#3180   Correct, however the shell still would have value SooS416 01/18/18 09:29:37 AM
#3179   The buyout is 'done'....I spoke with the 'CFO' goarmy2020 01/18/18 09:08:44 AM
#3178   He talking about the buyout price. It’s a DarkPool 01/18/18 09:06:30 AM
#3177   What? They've already been 'bought out'....HTC paid 93 goarmy2020 01/18/18 08:28:53 AM
#3176   Another buyout offer?! That sounds very interesting. Go $CBRI Arnold25764 01/17/18 10:22:12 PM
#3175   Nice, ready for something here. Go $CBRI Arnold25764 01/17/18 09:17:57 PM
#3174   Threeflight...Love to see A Huge Buyout..The Higher the halbroke1 01/17/18 07:05:54 PM
#3173   Just so I understand. You took a Threeflight 01/17/18 06:23:19 PM
#3172   My fingers are crossed i have nothing more nyheat 01/17/18 04:58:13 PM
#3171   Hush hush rumor is this is about to Threeflight 01/17/18 04:55:28 PM
#3170   wheb we could have any update about the nyheat 01/17/18 03:24:18 PM
#3169   Well if not $1.00-$2.00 I will take .50+...That halbroke1 01/17/18 02:39:30 PM
#3168   12c to 20C is more realistic here. casenumber 01/17/18 01:29:46 PM
#3167   Are you trying to pump this stock? $2.00 Zperken 01/17/18 01:16:46 PM
#3166   CBRI ABOUT TO EXPLODE $$$ IF NEWS HITS..WE halbroke1 01/17/18 01:09:41 PM
#3165   Thank you, appreciate the info and honesty, rare SooS416 01/17/18 01:05:33 PM
#3164   CBRI chart analysis..bouncy bouncy now. casenumber 01/17/18 01:00:50 PM
#3163   No. That was me. I was holding this TheStockYogi 01/17/18 01:00:25 PM
#3162   Let's Go $CBRI Arnold25764 01/17/18 12:56:43 PM
#3161   Wasn't today the hearing? Wondering if some SooS416 01/17/18 12:50:17 PM
#3160   Gap filled....ready to go up! casenumber 01/17/18 12:49:34 PM
PostSubject