US spends two and-a half times the OECD average.
spending, taken as a whole, is very high in the United States, and growing.
From 2005 to 2015, both health insurance premiums and deductibles in the United States tripled, while overall patient satisfaction with health care decreased by 50%.
Only 80% of health insurance premiums go towards paying for service, while the other 20% is lost in administrative overhead. Oftentimes hospitals go unpaid for months, or longer—causing ever increasing costs for those who do pay.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Servicesprojected that total health care spending for 2016 reached nearly $3.4 trillion, up 4.8 percent from 2015. According to CMS, U.S. health care spending is projected to reach nearly $5.5 trillion by 2025, a full 20 percent of GDP.
• Secure and Anonymized using private key cryptography
• Transactions are publicly auditable
• No restriction or fee based on user location
Very possible this is the company coming in, keep in mind folks we still do not know, but this is some information on Carepay, and the moderators will edit as we know more.